17

Maybe it would feel better the next time. I thought. I couldn't quite get into it because... yes Ray took my virginity last night.

Anyway it was hurting me a little but Ray was loving it. I could tell. The way he was kissing on me and whispering freaky shit into my ears.

His breathing was all fucked up & he would let out a couple of groans if he couldn't control them. I knew I was blessed...

With that bomb kitty😉. I just knew it.

Anyway I was taking two pills right now because I was having mild cramps. After loosing my v-card I started bleeding later on.

I was definitely not expecting this shit to happen. It's like I was on my monthly cycle. I didn't like that shit at all.

♾♾♾
3 Weeks Later.

I sat on a cold ass chair at the doctor. I took a pregnancy test a while back and I'm just making sure I'm pregnant.

I was nervous as fuck, while Ray paced the floor. He was making me more nervous. "Karay sit the fuck down! You're making me nervous."

"Sorry baby... they're just taking forever." He said while sitting down next to me. In less that 30 seconds he got up and started pacing again.

He was really annoying the fuck out of me. I grabbed his arm. "Sit... the fuck... down." I said through clenched teeth.

The doctor came walking in. "Sorry it took so long Ms. Whyte, But... you're indeed pregnant." She said. My heart dropped.

I was kinda happy I guess. Karay grabbed me and hugged me. He kissed me all over my face. He was mad happy.

"How far along am I?" I asked. I was on the verge of crying. "You are 3 weeks in two days. Congratulations guys!" She said.

"I'm so happy... I love you so much." Ray said. The doctor gave me perception for parental pills before we left.

♾♾♾

We was currently at Ray's parents' house. We were just chilling after my long day out with Jasmine.

Surprisingly Jas and Ray's older brother Kayden were dating. Kayden and I met a few times and Jas did too and now they're a thing.

"So Khélan (Kay-lan) Marie Ann?" Jas asked. "Yep that's the name we settled on." I smiled.
"Well Ray actually." I laughed.

He made up her name Khélan Marie and I just gave her one of my middle names. Yep my full name's Milan Chanel Ann Whyte.

"My baby is having a baby." Jasmine said as she pinched my cheek. "Please stop, Kayden what are you eating?" I asked.

"Man, Nah don't start that shit. Every time we eating, you look at everybody plate and eat our food." Kayden fussed as everyone laughed.

"I just want a bite." I pouted. "You don't have to do her like that Kay baby." Jasmine said laughing.

"Nigga did Jasmine not feed you today?" He asked. "We had some pizza." Jas said. "And you didn't eat?"

"Yes I ate Kay, I'm firing you. You are no longer my brother. I don't like you." I said. I was real tight rii now, but everybody thinks it's a joke.

"Here babe, you want some of my food?" Karay asked. "Yes." I smiled. "Spoiled pregnant ass."
I ignored him.

We sat for a little more while I thought about my unborn baby, Khélan Marie Ann Smith. Yes Smith, Ray's full name is Karay Jordan Smith.
________________________________

Sorry this chapter's so short but I'll be writing a few more well, maybe and then I'll be done with this book. Might make a book two, a sequel. Bye!!!💞