16.

Yoongi licked his bottom lip before forming a dagger out of mid-air, his eyes becoming bleak as he walked towards Jungkook before stepping down on his hand.

" How does it feel, not being able to save the one you love. This time for good"

He spoke as he swung the metal towards the youngers neck, but Jungkook only grinned as he moved his hand up.
The dagger piercing through the other's flesh as he pulled Yoongi doen.

"You see, while I was dead I heard someone say. Yoongi you're going back to hell"

Yoongi blinked as suddenly he felt the ground shaking while slowly pulling him in, roots exploding out of the ground before yanking Yoongi down into the ground.

Jungkook stared down at the gaping hole in the ground which slowly closed up.
"It feels like nothing, because he won't die" his eyes then wandered over to Jimin who laid on the ground breathless.
He swiftly ran over and placed his hand on the side of his soft cheek, grazing his fingertips across Jimins soft lips before shaking his head.

"H..hey ... wake up"

Jungkook spoke with a small smile as he pulled Jimin onto his lap, his fingers grazing along Jimin's cheek as he leaned down.
His lips settling over Jimin's soft peachy lips.

"Come on wake up, we can be free now.. now no one will come in between you and me"

Jungkook smiled with a soft smile as he picked Jimin up, placing the hand on his own cheek as he shook Jimin gently.
But the hand slowly slipped out of his grasp with the pull of gravity.

"Hey wake up... come on stop joking around Jimin ... your safe now"

Jungkooks breath crumbled, not even the gentle tune of the wind could make him fall as he placed his head on Jimin's chest, hearing the lasts of the smaller heartbeat before pulling away.

"I...im so sorry...but I won't let you go this time...I'll have to go against your wish my love"
Jungkook whispered.
This time he was oddly calm as his tears crashing down onto Jimin.
All this time he prepared for this as he sunk his fangs into his own skin before drawing his own blood.

He pulled Jimin's lips down with his thumb before injecting his own blood into Jimins veins roughly as he bit down.
His hands lacing across Jimin's arms as he pulled away, watching the sky fall as he turned Jimin head around.
His gentle features engraving themselves like fire in jungkooks skin.

"Darling.... please wake up, you're all I need on these cold nights... Y.. you're my sun your my heart, you keep me safe in the cold night..
Without your smile, I die inside.
Please save me from my misery. And open those beautifully sized eyes"

Jungkook sang with his brittle voice as he held Jimins close, closer than before.