22.

"What do you think? Of Jungkook coming back I mean.."

"What I think? That doesn't matter sir... it's what you think that is meaningful" the tall silhouette folded over the crevices on the droors as a long-stranded finger slipped across the handle before wrapping itself around a bundle of golden rings which fell to the ground.

"Of course, I taught you well" the older male grinned as his hand fell onto the others shoulder, his nails digging in deeply as he tilted his head with a pinned thirsty smile. "But I still want to hear your thoughts, on the human turning that is"

"Well... he wasn't human to begin with, he couldn't be if he caught such a large portion of attention from sir Jeon" The male bit down on the inside of his lip as he carefully slipped the others hand off of his shoulder, watching a dribble of blood streaming down his arm as he shot a emotionless stare over at the male who's lips pressed against the light incision.

"Right, a blood bank I predict. Yet the blood of such flavour and quality cannot be produced, that male is something special. And of course he is no longer human, but he is yet to be one of us" he grinned as he sunk his teeth down, receiving a irritated hitch from the other whose hand shot upwards into his chin.

"In fact he is far from it"