《 intro 》

"Good morning"

The sky was clear, a beautiful summer day.
The smell of flowers illuminating their surroundings as their eyes met for the first time, the same beautiful gentle hazel eyes.

He had waited for so long, and finally after all those poisonous years of waiting he has found his cure, this time he was more impatient than ever.
He wasn't going to let go.

"You must be my new neighbour if im not to be mistaken?"
He spoke with a gentle smile stapled over his lips as he watched the smaller nodd, it felt like everything around them went silent.
Not even a small birds cry.
And even though the silence was suffocating it was one of the most beautiful sounds, he couldn't help but sway to its tingling tune gently as he observed the male in front of him.
His angel-like features engraving themselves into his dark poisonous soul, the angel who was his cure.

But he had to be careful, if he wasn't careful he could rip out its winds.
Stain them with flesh and blood.
While all he wanted was to hold him, feel his beating heart against his chest one more time.
It was like a drug.

His own little addiction.

"Well, nice to meet you my name is Jimin, Park Jimin and ill be your new neighbour from now on" the smaller bowed as he bent forward, his soft brown locks dancing in the wind as he lifted his head "please take care of me"