19.

"The hell is this"

Jungkook cursed under his breath, kicking a bundle of small pebbles from underneath the souls of his shoes as he stuffed his dead pail hands into his large empty pockets.

Feeling the cold breezy air grazing past his cheek as it circulated around him like a tornado, he bit down harshly onto the inside of his lip as his eyes matted in colour slowly.

This really wasn't what he imagined, he imagined that once he and Jimin were able to live together forever then they would have no worries left.
The happy ending he always wished and dreamt of.
But he forgot that humans were stupid selfish creatures that only wanted what they want, he knew it.
He knew it all along and yet he stuck by.

Maybe the elder was right, humans are only to feed off of. Mare blood bank vessels that live for such a short useless period, so easily turned.
But then again, Jimin was different.

"What are you even thinking?"
Jungkook muttered to himself before leaning backwards, allowing his head to fall backwards as he stared upwards at the velvet sky .
It was as if foreign thoughts have flown through his head, implanting themselves in with no sign of entrance.

Jungkook swiftly pushed himself forward before walking back, only to find himself standing still in the middle of nowhere as he stumbled back.
Gripping onto his head desperately as a sudden pulsating pain travelled throughout his body, every pulsation turning into a electric shock as he let out a small groan.

This wasn't normal, not as his eyes became heavy.
Only to hear a certain angelic voice from the distance which was just too familiar not to recognise, and yet at the same time it felt so barren.
So empty and abandoned as he hesitantly glanced up.

But nothing, not even the smallest creature could be seen as he laid there, silently.

Feeling the increasing distanced reality that coloured his eyes beautifully with a sheet of grey.
It felt over but it seemed like it was far from it, if Jungkooks theory was to be true then Jimin would be in big trouble.

And Jungkook was there to prevent it, even if he was the danger himself.