14.

"Wha-"

It was it, the wind began to bicker beneath them as Jimin froze.
Feeling his back colliding with the ground as a few prickly rocks poked him underneath.

Two arched galaxy orbes parallel to his, but he never knew that a galaxy could form such beautiful rainclouds like these.
Jungkook hovered over Jimin as he stared down at the smaller boy with a small shaky smile.

"H...hey Jimin....i...I think...this time ill...be the one who will...have to say goodbye"

Jungkook spoke breathlessly as his arms started shaking the longer he held his body weight up.
Jimin stared up at the other in confusion before feeling liquid dripping onto his tummy, he glanced down only for his eyes to widen as he saw the sharp silver object pierced through Jungkooks clothed chest.

"T..this isn't fair...j...Jungkook please tell me it's just a... a bad dream"

Jimin stuttered with a crumbly smile as he reached his hands up, his fingers arching as he cupped Jungkooks cheeks but with a small weak smile Jungkook collapsed onto Jimins thumping heart.
The beautiful tune that never seemed to change, always the same melody that ran through his mind for centuries and yet he could never get enough of it.
Their love will never die, thought forgotten it might bloom another way.

Even so it was impossible, once Jungkook dies as a vampire that's the end.
He has no soul of his own, and yet Jimin forced something humane out of him.
Something so beautiful that he could never thank Jimin enough, even more so because he could never know the truth.

Feeling the coldness of Jungkooks body caused chills to travelled down Jimin's spine as he shook his head, quickly rolling Jungkook to the side before getting up onto his knees as he felt tears streaming down his cheeks, this wasn't right.
It never was.

Every time they lost each other, it wasn't right.
No matter how much they try they are always pulled apart, ripped to shreds by the world around them.

"J..Jimin...can i ..tell you something"

"W..what is it"

Jimin panted as his tears made it hard to breathe, no matter how many times he rubbed them away it was no use.
Instead he reached down and pulled the object out of Jungkooks chest, it was hard hearing the painful groan escaping the others lips as his fingers wrapped around Jimins wrists tightly.

"N..never mind, it's too long to explain when im about to die"

Jungkook spoke in a matter of fact way which caused Jimin to shake his head as he stared at Jungkook, his fingers gripping onto the others colar before yanking it up.
His tears falling onto Jungkooks skin like a thunderstorm.

"I...if you weren't in this position...i..I would have slap-"

"Stop wasting your words"

Jungkook smiled as he moved his head so that his lips met Jimin's soft clouds as he stared deeply into the other's expression, every small detail he was going to keep.
Even if it was for a short moment.

"Jimin i-"

"Well sorry to interrupt but time has come that Jimin comes with me"