8.

"Jimin!"

"What's up with you? It's only been a night and you already missed me that much?"
Jimin smiled as felt Jungkooks breath graze against his neck, the warmth from the breath creating a small tingling sensation that ran down Jimin's spine as he reached up.
Combing his fingers through Jungkooks thick black hair.

"A thousand years or only a night, they all seem just as long"

Jungkook muttered beneath his breath before pulling Jimin in by his waist and clashing their lips together, just to make sure that no one swapped his Jimin overnight.
To know this was actually happening.

Jungkooks arms ran throughout Jimins body before stopping back at the smallers waist, it was as if there wasn't a way to keep them apart.
From the very moment they met all those centuries ago till now, and forevermore.
Maybe this was just fate, or a happy coincidence.
But there is always something to break them apart, even on their happiest days.

"J...Jimin what on earth are you doing..."

Jimin jolted and looked to the side, only for his eyes to be met with his mothers.
This was bad.
His mum was extremely old fashioned, a relationship with a man was enough to make her eyes turn in colour as she saw her Jimin in the arms of a man.

She instantly lunged forward and in a split second her hand moved before clashing it into Jimin's cheek, leaving a tingling sensation over Jimin's cheek as a small gasp to escape his lips the moment she grabbed his arm.
Yanking the poor boy out of Jungkooks arms by his limb before making him stumble back.

"I never raised you to be like this! You disgusting brat I did everything for you! I've kept you alive and always gave you every darn thing you wanted... this is how you repay me?! By rebelling against me!"
Jimin bit down on his lips as he shook his head, sudden guilt running over his arms as he pushed himself up.
His arms reaching forward as he gave her a small reassuring smile.

"N..no mum it's not like that! I love you id never want to hurt you! And I appreciate everything you have done for me"
Jimin cried before looking down at the ground, feeling his arms shivering in circles before he glanced over to the side.

"But I love him too"