1.

Sadly some stories go back longer than ones existence, certainly, a series of misfortunate endings never seem to leave.
Trailing behind like a nightmare, when you stop.
It eats you.

.

"Look at this poor boy...we have to let him stay"

"Have you gone absolutely mad! Im telling you this boy will be bad ne-"

A gentle creek of the floorboards echoed around the house, the small boy hummed as he slowly walked forward.
He blinked gently, tightening the hold he had around his teady as he hesitantly took a step forward.

"Papa... who's that boy? He looks diwty"
The small boy muttered as he leaned forward.
His eyes settled over the shivering boy as he walked closer, using the tips of his fingertips to move away from the boys soggy raven locks which covered his darkened eyes.

The boy stood there motionlessly as his eyes stapled onto the wooden boards, only to feel a slight poke as the other gently tilted his head, looking down at his teady before passing it forward.
"Here, you can have baba...um my name i..is Jimin a..and im this years old"

He said as he showed five fingers with a big gentle smile over his lips before suddenly he feeling a tug on his shirt.

"Hmm Tae tae wanna sleep with chimmy"
There from the shadows appeared a small drowsy boy who took Jimin's hand into his, intertwining their Fingers together as if into a small bow as he buried his face into Jimins small chest.
Staring deeply at the other who stood motionlessly a few feet away from them before watching his dad sigh in disbelief as Jimin's mum placed her hand over the newcomers back reassuringly .

"Ahh ok...only this once, dear child you better behave...but for  now welcome to the family... what's your name?"