5.

"Im sorry... I just... I don't want to live forever.... only to watch the people around me I love die"

Jungkook felt ashamed, he should have known that was going to be the answer he received.
The sky slowly turned black, only the small dotted stars lit up the sky as Jungkook moved forward.

"Y..you still love me ...right?"

"O..of course, I love you... I'd never be able not to"
Jimin whispered before receiving a smile from Jungkook, the raven-haired male reached forward before placing his hand on the side of Jimin's cheek.
He was beautiful.
Each time Jungkook saw him he saw even more beauty in the male being in front of him, his gentle touch and rosy cheeks.

"Does this mean ill never be able to have ...you"

"What do you mean...Jungkook im already yours"
Jimin whispered gently before leaning forward and resting his head on Jungkooks chest, he was confused.
He doesn't know what to think as his past self and the current one wrestled for strength.

"W... wait oh no look how dark it is! Mum is going to be so worried I have to go back !"

"Whatever you say princess"
Jungkook hummed before picking Jimin up like a bride and running across the forest with the speed of light, and yet his eyes sat on the small ball of cuteness that he held in his arms before stopping right at Jimins doorstep.

"Thank you"
Jimin whispered before leaning forward and placing his lips on Jungkooks, pulling away just in time as the door slammed open.

"M..my baby! Where were you?!"

"S..sorry I got stubborn and decided to help Jungkook out even though he told me to go home"
Jimin mumbled under his breath which caused Jungkook to be on the edge of laughter, although each time Jimin is in a different body he still has the same habit when lying.

"Hm ok well thank you for taking care of my son and im truly happy to see you get along so well already"

"Me too"
Jungkook spoke as he eyes Jimin who pulled up his collar to cover his crimson-stained neck "ill see you tomorrow, i have to thank you for helping out today"

"Y..yeah, well goodnight for now.."