20.

It was it, the lullaby that the birds sang was over as the sheet of darkness fell over the sky like a mischievous barrier, blocking the pure light from the selfish dangerous night.

And yet all Jimin could do was stare at the palms of his hands, though they were clean they felt dirty.
As if sunken in mud, and yet his eyes could see nothing.

"Selfish... h..how am I selfish? He was the one that turned me into this thing..."
Jimin bit down on the inside of his lip as he rested his head on one of the door frames, staring ahead at the rest of the house emotionlessly .

It all felt so barren, and yet so familiar,the old scrappy walls blending with the old wooden furniture.
Jimin reached his hand forward, hovering his fingertip over the side of the counter when suddenly he heard his name.
"Jimin, im sorry... about earlier I mean, but honestly it was your fault"

Jimin jolted at the others voice, only to suddenly form a frown as he crossed his arms.
Leaning on his hip against the doorframe as he looked up at the other.

"How is it my fault huh? I never wanted to become this"

"Well bad luck, now your this thing. This disgusting dead thing"

Jungkook groaned, he expected to have cooled down by now.
But it felt even more suffocating than earlier which made it that much more breathtaking as their lips clashed, Jungkooks fingers tangling onto the hem of Jimin's shirt as he stared down into the others big brown eyes.
The other's pupil enlarging as he stared back.

Jimin was stunned, feeling his legs freeze as he stared at Jungkook who moved their lips in sync before moving them apart.

"W..what was that for-"

"They say that's the best way for couples to make up.. other than the other one but I guess ill save that for a more severe argument"

Jungkook said with a small smile as he placed his hand on the side of Jimin cheeks, rubbing his soft skin gently with the tip of his thumb.
Only to suddenly feel a sudden stinging sensation over his chest.

"Shut up... Jungkook.... i...don't feel too good"
Jimin muttered as he slapped Jungkooks hand away, only to pull it back over.
Placing the others hand onto his chest as he leant forward, feeling a sudden fire forming in his throat as he glanced up at Jungkook.

"I..im-"

"You need blood"