Luka Couffaine X Reader :Part 2

Start from the beginning

You just ran away like your shit didn't stink, like a toddler that was trapped in the eyes and mad a tantrum only to cry at all eyes on her.

You shut your eyes tightly and shook your head. The salty water at the corner of your eyes began once more and cupped your mouth muffle the sobs that cracked out of your broken shell. Your head increasingly pounded with every word the prime colors threw at you.

Where was the last of the bunch? Are you her? You were the one who was crying up gallons of ocean water.

'Please stop.
Leave her be.
She's human too.
Every human makes sin and if she were not to make any, she was to be a perfect human being. Emotionless when alone, only happy when somebody needs her to show emotion. She'd be a soul locked inside a fragile doll that was to turn into ashes of dust with only one stroke. To be perfect means to not be human, to not have any emotions would strip her of what any animal on earth has.
She'd only be a mere walking slab of meat that only reacted to what people want to see.
Leave her be, I'll help her. I am human too.
' Another color came into your sights be she bled into a body out of the matter around her.

There she was, cold empathic blue.

She defended your sins and told the other primes and why you were justified for feeling what you couldn't control. You'd honestly think you'd be blue because of how sad you were feeling. But you were stereotyping her, she was the only to defend you. 

You looked up at her and she smiled down at you: she was the only one who didn't have white to outline her features, they were instead black. She was hard to look at though.

She had features that outlined her face but at the same time, she was just a cold spineless shadow.

Red and yellow growled but then let out yelps. Their body's bled into one another like painting mixing on a canvas. They both turned into the warming, fruity color orange. She radiated warmth and you knew for a fact, she too was gonna comfort you also.

'I sincerely apologize for what they have said to you, you're conscious should always be aware of how distressed you are... It should always coax you into feeling safe but they made you heaved, cry and burn. I am deeply sorry..'

The painted lady evaporated into dust and spread the black of the sky to be one with your thoughts once more. The painted lady strolled over to you and bent down. Her face was distorted like a heavily dusty glitch but you knew she was smiling down at you.

'I'm sorry... Wake up.'

Your body lurched up from the building you had your back on. Had you really fallen asleep outside like a person who had no home to go back to? You quickly stood up and wiped the dust that gathered on your legs. That dream was vivid and changed your whole demeanor. You were no longer depressed with a heavy heart. It now swelled with the newfound self-worth you had for yourself.

Everybody makes an accident and you were no different. You could make things better and you were. The temporary sleep actually refreshed you and your body was relaxed. Your body no longer ached, you're head wasn't pounding and you most certainly didn't feel drained anymore. You broke into a sprint once more, on your way back to Luka's home.