I run into the edge to watch, but I tried my best to still stay unseen. I saw Xiumin now making his move. Ice are appearing on the side of the building as he steps to climb and swiftly gain elevation. He's not so far from us here at the top now. As he gained his desired altitude in the building, his fingers blasted frosts in front of him for him to slide unto.

I felt a gush of momentarily relief washing over me as I see how the wolves barely notice Xiumin sliding pass through them-given that they are so occupied with deflecting Chanyeol's fireballs and Suho's water blasts with levitating rocks and gushes of wind.

Xiumin was now in the end of the pavements, securing the exit in between the huge stone buildings.

"Please, work. Please, work. Please, work." I mumbled whilst crossing my fingers in strong desire to let all these commotion end. I'm begging all the existent gods and forces and invisible energies in the universe to grant my humble wish. Just let Exo defeat them. Please.

One of Suho's water blasts flew pass the wolves and made its way to Xiumin. Suho was quick enough to bend the liquid, making a wall of water on the end of the pavement. Xiumin swiftly froze it, firmly attaching the wall in between the corner of the buildings.

"Yes!" Jaehee and I cheered as I threw a fist pump on the air. We're approaching the end of the plan. Xiumin was now able to seal the exits. It indeed took them time to fight those wolves and at best gain confidence in battling new ability wielders, but at least they were now able to gather them all in one place and conscientiously trap them within the street.

I held my breath, with finger crossed that our final attack would work. I stared hopefully, watching the captain. With eyes brightly lit, he summons every liquid available in the area, as the two tanks above the buildings fall and the water spill down the alley.

I felt like watching a tsunami unfold before me. The wolves were also too struck with the tall wave before them that they won't move.

This is one of the rarest moments that I saw Suho unleashing his full potential, and even I, who's well known to the fact that he is powerful, still watch in awe and bewilderment.

The captain finally released his hold of the wave. The water flowed around him and Chanyeol while Xiumin was continuously building the wall up to cater to the water level. He also seals all the holes and windows on the buildings to prevent the water from flowing outwards.

The water drenched the wolves from chest down. The glow on Suho's eyes now faded, and he looked over at our direction. He gave Chen an ordering nod.

Chen, with the power he's obviously holding for long now, was finally able to release it. He struck the water with electricity, and its hum vibrated loudly across the area.

"AArrrghh!!"

Our opponents are bellowing in agony, and from here I can see the purplish sparks dancing violently around their bodies. I'm not used to seeing such painful way of capture, because this is the heavenly equal of taser. Worry lingers in me, but I kept on reminding myself that they are our adversaries, so I tried to distract myself from hearing their cry.

My breath hitched upon noticing one of them making a move. Despite the undeniable strong voltage running along their bodies, one of them dived into the water. That newly arrived wolf.

In a split second, the ground was elevated, and rock spikes rose suddenly to crush Xiumin's ice wall on the middle. The water splashed outside the pavement. My guts are tangling back with anxiety and discernment of what is happening.