Two

Chapter 2: Kyunghan University

Amber

"Aw, c'mon Captain! I promise I'll behave!" I begged, playing with my spinning chair and giving him expectant stares with hopes of gaining his permission. I rolled the chair forward. "You can't even feel that I'm there!" I grinned.

Suho rolled his eyes as he placed his notebooks inside his bag. Xiumin was standing beside him, smiling. "Umin-hyung, please remind me that we should never show ourselves to Amber before we go to school again." I heard him murmur.

"Hey!" I complained. Suho raised a challenging brow at me. I sighed in defeat. I admit, them looking like college boys made me really envy.

As per Eres' protocol, the agents that are under 30 should still live their normal lives, just so the fact of the company's existence would not leak. Agents who are 30 years old and up are absorbed permanently in the company. 

Suho and Xiumin are the only members who have Saturday classes, and just this time, I want to scrub in. I also wanted to go to college, I should be in my second year now, but the old hags did not let me (I'm referring to my seniors).

So, I had to endure the bitterness of not having to go to college with the guys. I was hoping Suho would take me to his class with him, I'll only sit in and his professor would not care anyway. I did that before! Although it did not turn out as good as I expected to....

"You messed up back then, Amber. That is why we have our doubts." Xiuimin laughed at the memory.

I gasped dramatically. "Captain, I swear not to make a scene again! I promise!" I said. Suho was not buying it. I acknowledge that I did create a scene the first time Suho brought me with him, but it's not entirely my fault.

It turns out that his group of friends were quite popular, and I was inside that circle. The girls were also eager to know me. But when these witches learned that I am not a dude and I am not interested in them, they started to pull indecent behaviors. My tolerance was low, and unlucky them, my inner demon was summoned.

I figured out that some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair.

Nah, I'm kidding. I did not get to the extent of needing to use a chair

But I did slap one of them. That witch provoked the bitch inside me. They threw an over the line insult.

I kicked their skinny asses and Suho got in trouble. Yet, he, Xiumin and his friends' good boy charms are commendable. They hardly got a scolding. Suho's family was also quite influential, so I assumed that they wouldn't like to crash into a Kim, especially the heir.