"Kenth is dead."

"What?"

"He's dead....three years ago."

"I'm sorry!" Carlia came close and sat.

Ama giggled "There's no need to be...I might be wicked tho but I was kinda happy he died."

Carlia looked at her shocked. She looked at Ama and away and back. "So you're saying you happy he died. Wait a minute did you kill him." Carlia whispered.

Ama chuckled "Truthfully I wish I had buh he had his own plans. After we elopes I got pregnant a week later we got married after my daughter came to earth two years later or per say Kenth turns the opposite of sweet I thought I could hold it like still keep up with his nagging and beating and all.."

"Then he hit Petra my daughter who landed in the hospital I took her to my moms. I asked for divorce but he declined. Days later he agreed and brought papers. The day before the final signing he was found in the kitchen with blood all over the floor."

The reality still hurts. Though she had been glad that Kenth had died it still hurt how he had treated her it was hard trusting any man. Any long term commitment wasn't what she was looking for.

Carlia cleared her throat "That is intense."

"Let's end things about me. Petra and I are fine.. we're really doing great...how's everything?"

"Fine like you Know I own this place..I'm not married yet."

"Wait why?"

"Nothing." Carlia giggled and stood as a customer walked towards the cashier table.

"Please do come again." She said to the man. She walked back after handing the man a bag smiling. "You hungry?"

Amalie just nodded

"There's this catfish store that just opened and I know you love catfish soup."

Amalie nodded after many years Carlia still knew her like the back of her hand. Carlia took her purse, grabbed the keys and dragged Amalie out.

|~|~|~|~|
"So about not being married... anything else." Amalie asked as she scooped the soup.

Carlia looked down and half smiled mixing her soup with her spoon. "Well..I'm in a relationship. He has two kids."

"Woahhh! That's pretty much. Nice or trouble?"

"We'll both. I love the girl more she's ten Marsai is pretty while her brother Miles is twelve and cute. He wouldn't let me call him cute."

Amalie stared at her friends dazzling eyes. Cara had also had those kinds of eyes when she was dating Elvis. Amalie also had those eyes when she had Kenth all to herself instead of sharing. Things had been good turn bad.

"Do you live him?" Amalie said so before she could close shut. "Well what I mean is it's huge."

"I understand Amalie and I love Amarr."

Amalie gave an hearty smile.

"End about me now let's talk about you. What do you do?"

"I'm and advertising manager at ELLADOKS."

"WHAT!!... Girl you've made it ELLADOKS is one of the biggest make-up lines. I love the summer latest. Heard you guys are opening a branch here?" Ama nodded.

"This is great. I can't hardly wait. You gonna get more consumers than ever. Everyone in town talks about it. Male, female any specie."

"The headquarters in ....

"LA! I'm really freaking out. This is huge."

"Is it?" Amalie has never been so freaked about working in LA or working with ELLADOKS. It was a stressful company trying to please every consumers non stop.

She had once dreaded working at ELLADOKS but couldn't possibly step down and when she was promoted as manager she had hoped the stress would reduce but it had only increased.

"I'm really happy for you. You've really made it even without stepping a foot in college."

Amalie felt empty at the compliment. It wasn't about the compliment but about something feeling distant.

The next day Amalie took Petra out. They went to the lender store and paid for a bicycle for just the afternoon. Petra had only bugged Amalie about moving out of the hotel.

"I'm off Mom." Petra rode away.

"Be careful while I go get snacks."

Petra rode round the bench her mom stood up from, back and forth. As she rode the bicycle continuously with full speed she lost control and moved away from the bench area. Her control to the bike lost, she crashed into someone.

She quickly stood up not injured and looked at the person she hit who also wasn't injured. She tapped him on the shoulder And he looked up.

He was in a suit and held a briefcase and beside him was his cracked iPhone.

Petra gasped when she saw the screen while the young man stood up and picked his phone not bothered at all.

"I'm sorry my bicycle lost control." She apologized

The man smiled at her innocence "its okay."

She nodded,pucked up her bike and was about to get on it.

"Be careful next time girl. Someone else might not be like me. Anyway why are you all by your self in the park?"

"I'm not my Mom came with me."

"Hmmn how old are you?"

"I'm Ten." she said looking away.

"You're shy?"

"My Mom told me not to talk to strangers."

"Are we strangers already?"

"I don't know."

"Petttrraaaaa." Amalie called out

"Okay kiddo." He left without looking back.

"I'm here mom."

Hey guysss...I know right I went on a very very long break I'm in school and all I haven't got time for it then there's this virus everywhere in the world called CORONA VIRUS #COVID19. Its really a strange one that I don't wish any one to have it please let's all keep safe . This are the symptoms and to keep safe we need to stop social circles, wash our hands and keep good clear off everything around us.. Love you guys

What is gonna happen next?