Chapter Ten - Do You Believe Me Now?

Mulai dari awal

My eyes widened, so even with the incident with Molly, it wasn't my full potential, there's more?! 

Liam continued talking, "The truth is, me and Molly aren't new student's hoping for a better life, we was sent down in order to kill the new alliance of the Zodiac's successfully by the traitor," he explained, his eyes flickered amongst us, seeming to be hiding that he knew the identity of the traitor, "And I'm afraid that the traitor is in this very room." 

We all glanced around each other, the trust between each other fading away, I spoke up, "He's lying!" I yelled, "He's saying that to divide us, if we stay together as a team then we can end this!" 

Bronwyn nodded her head, but rather weakly, "Y-Yeah, Blair's right, the traitor isn't our problem here, the problem is getting Rhianna to safety." she exclaimed. 

Liam pouted, "You guys really ruined my plan, huh?" he questioned rhetorically, "First it was going to be Gemini number two here." he spoke, gesturing to Rhianna as she whimpered under his grasp. He then looked up to us, his eyes averting to River, "Hm, the Gemini twins, the two that can morph more than one of themselves, but I guess picking a set of twins was unfortunate, yet rather ironic at the same time." he chuckled darkly, I looked down noticing River's fists clenched, the more Liam talked the more his blood boiled. His gaze then went to Eleanor, "I see, the power of the Scorpio, controlling them dangerous flames of yours would probably raise the bar for you, but alas nobody can help it if they're not physically prepared enough." he tormented, his eyes flickered to Cody, "Ah, the Virgo, and with the power of the super speed, you could be the Flash of the group, but a more of a poorer version of course." Cody hissed in response. 

His eyes moved to Jake, "And then there was the Capricorn with his invisibility trick, and to think you was already the ghost of the group," he continued to tease, I found myself grow more and more irritated eavesdropping on his sickly voice, "And with every Capricorn, there has to be a Cancer, the eco-friendly horoscope using plants and other things that created Nature to her own advantage." Jake and Vivien exchanged glances at each other before scowling at Liam. 

His eyes motioned to Bailey, "And the Sagittarius, the emotional horoscope that controls the weather by his own feelings and to his own advantage," he chuckled in between his sentences making me growl slightly, "Don't provoke the reaction he want's." Levi whispered into my ear, I unclenched my fists and calmed down my irrational breathing, "You're right." I whispered in reply. "Following after that is the Libra, the intelligent horoscope that can deceive everyone's minds with any command they want." he spoke gesturing to Scarlett who seemed a mixed of annoying and flattered by his comment. 

"Then there was Taurus, the strong horoscope, after all their symbol is a Bull, given with the most common power of Super Strength, they can pick anything, lift anything and throw anything no matter the weight of the object." he explained, his eyes glaring daggers at Mason, he seemed more annoyed at Mason's presence than the rest, with Mason refuted back with a confused look, his eyes averted to Bronwyn, his narrowed eyes softened, "Aquarius, with the gift to manipulate water, they're even given the extra pro of being able to breathe underwater, so don't bother trying to drown her." he tormented. Bronwyn pushed her glasses up and snapped her head away from Liam's figure. 

His eyes then looked up to Levi, "Then there was shapeshifter Leo, I don't think I have to go too much into detail with that one now, do I?" he questioned, his eyes only focussed on Levi, showing he only wanted the answer off him, Levi apathetically shrugged, "I guess so." His eyes then travelled to Shannon who was still holding back River, "Sensitive star-sign Pisces, pretty surprising since talking to the dead gives a boost in becoming insane." 

"Believe me, Liam, I've already reached that point." 

His eyes then finally drifted to me, I gulped harshly, "And finally, the natural-born leader themselves, Aries, the zodiac that can manipulate time to their damn pleasure either by their tears or blood, the feeling of guilt bringing the past and deep sleep bringing the future, she can easily weave her own path by following her own guidebook to her success, she does what she wants whenever she wants." Liam spoke, spite rolling off his tongue. 

"I think it's time you stopped talking." I warned, gesturing to the infuriated faces amongst the twelve of us standing. He chuckled, as Rhianna let a growl gargle from her throat, she grabbed Liam's arm that tightly held the knife and leaned forward so he rolled off her back and onto the floor, she snatched the knife out his hand and held it at his neck, "Wow, I guess you do have fight in you." Liam joked as Rhianna pressed the knife further against his throat, the steel metal blade digging into the thin layer of skin that protected his throat, "Open your mouth again, I dare you." 

Scarlett approached Rhianna as she loosened the straps on her bag so they became completely loose, she tapped onto Rhianna's shoulder lightly, causing Rhianna to whip her head around, "Allow me, sweetheart." Scarlett spoke with a smirk, Rhianna ran to River immediately, as the two hugged it out in relief. 

Scarlett leaned over wrapping her strap around Liam's neck, she twisted it once and slid her foot into the small gap before pulling hard, "S-Scarlett!" I exclaimed. 

"Strangulation is much more efficient," she spoke in between harsh pulls, "It gets the job nicely done, like poison and isn't messy like knives, imagine the blood and mess using a knife." she said, cringing at the thought, "And besides, I'm not going to kill him," she said, watching as his eyes began to roll to the back of his head, "I'm going to knock him out from the lack of oxygen getting to his throat, because I need answers, and I'm going to force the answer out of him." she spoke. 

She watched as his eyelids dropped over to his eyes, his head lolled to one side as Scarlett stepped back, reeling in her back strap back to her as I immediately rushed over, I pressed my two fingers against the side of his throat and leaned my head where I could hear his heart beating, "He's breathing..." I spoke in relief causing Scarlett to grin, "Told you." she spoke, opening her arms for emphasis. 

I turned back to the confused twelve students who looked back at me, "So..." 

"Do you believe me now?"