Chapter 44: Overhaul

An: if you didn't read the last AN, from here on will contain slight spoilers to season 4 of mha. It will not reveal the plot, just about two characters and a drug. So, consider this a warning.

Oh and the authors note has a screenshot of one of the pages in the newest chapters because I CANT.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Woah..."

Toga giggled as she approached the table that lay absently in the room. On top of it was a set of needles, neatly wrapped in a black cloth, glass canisters and knives that had disconnectable tubes that could link to the canisters. She picked a few of the knives, spinning them in her hand slightly and looking at the sharpness of the blade.

Izuku looked in the mirror, staring at his fading disguise. He retained the purple hair, but his eyes had faded to their usual green, a slight glow permeating throught the dimmed room. The scar had also faded, though his freckles hadn't returned. "Hey Toga. You got everything?"

Toga bounded up to him, playing with one of the knives happily. "Yup! I put the rest in the bag she gave us!"

"Got it."

"Hey, your face is going back to normal. You sure we can still walk?"

"I'm not sure. We are still an hour or so away."

"And when is the meeting?"

"A few hours."

"Why the hell did you leave so early?!"

"So we could take our time. Clearly, that isn't quite necessary."

"So what are we going to do?!"

Izuku paused, leaning against the wall, hand covering his mouth. Toga walked up to him, waving her hand in front of his eyes. "Hellooo?"

Izuku looked up quickly, and looked inside his pocket, pulling out his phone. He turned it on, the light slightly illuminating his face, and went to his contacts. He lifted a finger to Toga, as if to quieten her, as he held the phone to his ear.

"Compress?"

"Yes? What do you want?"

"Hi, are you nearly done with your mission?"

"Well, yes. We are making our way out now."

"And where are you?"

"North side of Musutafu."

"Got it. You took a car there right?"

"Correct. Why, do you need me to pick you up?"

"Drop off actually. Me and Toga are going to Chisaki's, but we can't get recognised."

"Fine, send me your coordinates and I'll be there in an hour or two."

"Got it. Thanks."

"Yeah. See you later."

Toga looked at Izuku expectantly, head tilted slightly. As Izuku texted Compress, he explained to Toga what he was talking about. In return, Toga sighed heaftily.

"That means we have to wait here for an hour?! What are we supposed to do?!"

"You can go test your new gear if you want."

"Wait, seriously?!"

"Yeah, might as well get some blood on the way."

"YES!"

Toga darted out of the building, jumping up and down along the way. Izuku chuckled, pulling out his phone. It had been a while since he had actually gone outside, due to Compress's orders. It was refreshing to leave after 3 months of confinement to a bed, then an office. Not only that, but being able to officially work again was a godsend. He wasn't exactly the person to sit and do nothing for hours on end.