Chapter 12: Kacchan

After being near Izuku for a week, Shigaraki was getting better at predicting his moves. Due to his lack of quirk, his movements were more predicated and calculated. The meant that Shigaraki had avoided getting stabbed quite a few times. Izuku wouldn't kill someone, not yet at the least, but it never stopped him from showing his aggression physically. From what Shigaraki knew, Izuku was familiar with this type of aggression due to this Bakugo.

Shigaraki moved backwards, his back slightly hitting the arm of the sofa, narrowly avoiding the knife that Izuku swung at him. Despite his predictability, his anger made him more sporadic and harder to calculate, especially if you brought up Bakugo or his nickname.

Deku. A name that Shigaraki learned when going through his phone when Izuku was asleep. It was a few days prior to the meeting he had with Giran. He also learned about Bakugo this way, while looking through his contacts and seeing the messages they shared. Though the last message between them was a few month ago. And it wasn't exactly a friendly chat.

Izuku looked at Shigaraki, fury burning through his pupil as he stared Shigaraki down. "Where did you learn that name?" Izuku hissed at Shigaraki, still holding the knife close to his face. Kurogiri looked over before returning to the room behind the bar, not in the mood for this altercation.

Shigaraki grinned slightly. "Maybe don't make your password so obvious, fanboy. I thought you hated All Might."

"Shut up." Izuku got closer to Shigaraki, the knife now pinning Shigaraki down by the neck.

"What? Are you telling me I'm wrong? Get a grip deku." Shigaraki always had a warped sense of humor. Even when he was seconds away from his throat being cut, he still had to annoy Izuku, merely for the sake of it. Izuku however, was having none of it. "Don't you dare say that name near me."

Izuku stood, removing his knife from Shigarakis neck , leaving the room, and slamming the door on his way out.

~~~~
"Kacchan, wait up!" Izuku sprinted to try and catch up to his more physically adept friend. Both of them were running through a forest, pathways narrowing as they weaved in and out of trees. "Come on, Deku! Hurry the hell up!". Bakugo turned and yelled back, still running far ahead than the young boy.

Both of the children were in their first year of school and still no bigger than a cupboard. Bakugo was slightly older, his ashy blonde hair streaming behind him as he ran through the paths. Izuku, on the other hand, was a few months younger as well as shorter. He had paused, trying to catch his breath as the blonde ran ahead.

Bravery was Bakugo's strong suite. Well at least that's what he called it. Izuku was just like a dog that trailed behind him. Usually, there were four of them together, all exploring the woods and playing heroes and villians. Today, however, it was just Izuku and Bakugo.

Bakugo paused to look back at Izuku. "Come on Deku!". Bakugo was lucky enough to already have his quirk, which he demonstrated confidently before running off again.

"Kacchan wait!"
~~~~~

Izuku walked into his classroom, his head bowed slightly as he gripped his backpacks straps tightly. Bakugo was on the other side of the classroom, talking to a group of boys who were practically fawning over him. Izuku turned to his desk, eyes widening in shock.

Words were littered over the entire thing. Black ink scrawled onto the wooden surface declaring murderer, quirkless, go jump of the roof Deku! and many more. Half the class turned to him, snickering slightly at the boys face which morphed into an expression of complete despair. Sighing slightly to himself, he tried to rub of the markings before the teacher came in.

"Hey Deku! Trying to ruin our work eh?!" Bakugo yelled over the chattering that surrounded him, which ceased as they turned to Izuku. Izuku didn't reply. He couldn't. He just continued to wipe the desk clean. "Oi Deku. You ignoring me now?" Once again, Izuku said nothing, shaking slightly out of fear.

"OI DEKU!" A large bang sounded through the classroom, with a clenched fist landing hard on Izukus desk along with a slight explosion. Izuku jumped out of suprise, his shaking escalating as he stared at the black ring now enraved onto his desk. This thought was cut short as two rough hands grabbed the centre of his blazer, forcing Izuku to look straight at Bakugo. "YOU IGNORING ME ,YOU PIECE OF SHIT?!"

Izuku shaking was blowing up into full blown panic. He had to get the hell out of there. "NOT ONLY DO YOU HAVE TO TRY AND KILL ME, NOW YOU HAVE TO IGNORE ME AS WELL!?". Bakugos rage was seething through his eyes, his face contorting into a face of pure hatred. "WHEN I SAY SOMETHING, FUCKING ANSWE-". Bakugos statement was cut short by Izuku pushing the tyrant away before sprinting out of the room.

Izuku ran. Ran as quick as he could up to the roof. A loud ring sounded through his ears as the bell screamed, indicating that his lesson was starting. When Izuku reached the roof, he collapsed to his knees in a corner of the roof, trying to stop himself from shaking as his breathing escalated exponentially. Every breath desperately trying to intake oxygen, his chest rose up and down shaky as Izuku gripped his arms trying to console himself. The amount of injuries he has sustained from Bakugo when he was in that state thoroughly traumatized the boy as he recounted all the bruises, cuts and burns that his body had endured.

After a while, he was able to calm his nerves as he coerced his muscles to stop contracting, ending its painful spasm. After he could breath slightly better, he wiped the tears that involuntarily flowed from his face due to his struggle to breath. Yet, even though his attack was over, tears still spilled down his face. The boy let out a quiet sob as his body let out a cacophony of tears and hiccups.

To no-one in particular he whispered softly, unable to speak higher that a mumble:

"How much longer do I have to put up with this....?"

~~~~

Izuku collapsed onto his bed, his knife still held in his shaking hand. Memories of Bakugo, shooting through his mind as he recounted all the suffering he was put through due to Bakugo.

Why did Shigaraki bring him up? Did he do it as some sick joke? Although, from today's display he doubted he would mention him again. At least he hoped so.

As time went on, Izukus mind wandered to what he did. He held a knife to someone's throat, threatening them like a villian would. A villian...

How was it that in the span of a week, he went from a quivering child to a knife wielding villian? It was almost funny how quickly his ideology changed. Yet one thing slightly concerned him.

During his walk home, when he thought about Bakugo, he wished him dead. He wished Bakugo would die a slow painful death to make his pay for what he did to him. It was the first time he had ever thought something like that.

But it didn't scare him. He wasn't afraid that he wanted to kill someone. That would be his life now after all.

"If I ever kill anyone, I'll make sure Bakugo knows."

After that, who knows...

Maybe he could finally put him in his place...

~~~~
Authors note:
Hello again. This poor child he didnt deserve this.

When I was writing this, I thought of doing something similar to the 'magical girl site' series but it may be a little

Much.

Still this is still kinda fucked up i guess.

Anyway have a good day!