Chapter 42: What did you do?!

Bakugo ran.

He ran faster than he had ever done before as screeching and screaming sounded behind him, with the influx of sirens and police vehicles. He sprinted towards the dorms in such a way that could be seen as desperation. Desperation to get to Uraraka before anyone else. To get answers for what was going on. To her supposed betrayal.

Bakugo weaved in and out of crowds, opting to go through alleys and narrow streets to avoid being caught up in a crowd. He breathed heavily, trying to keep his energy to keep on running.

Outside the dorms were a cacophony of lights and sirens. Shouts and yells from bystanders and students erupted as a familiar face was dragged out. Guards were at her side, holding her down with both her arms grasped and held tightly.

Uraraka was crying desperately, trying to call for help from anyone watching her as she was strongly pulled from the dorms. Outside, civilians were yelling insults and screaming for her to die. In the doorway, students stood shell shocked, scared and confused. Kaminari stood on the path, a dead look in his eye as he stared at Uraraka unsympathetically.

"Denki!" Uraraka tried to run up to him, freeing herself from the guards grasp for a split second. "What is this?! Why did yo-!?"

She couldn't even finish her sentence, as Kaminari raised a hand, and slapped her hard across the face. Uraraka fell to the ground in disbelief, gripping her cheek through misty eyes.

"Don't talk to me like we are friends." Kaminari bent down, staring the terrified Uraraka in the eyes. "Drop the fucking act."

Uraraka couldn't reply as she felt several hands grip her shoulder, pulling her to her feet as she stared at the distance in awe. A slight red tinge on her cheek began to swell, supporting her quivering lips. She was dragged away from the blonde, as she was continually heckled with insults.

"URARAKA!"

Uraraka turned her head to see Bakugo, stood slightly behind the crowd with wide eyes. He was breathing heavily, with a look of panic enveloping his face. She couldn't look at him any longer, turning her face slightly away as she was shoved into a police van. Various guards and police bound her to the wall with quirk cancelling handcuffs and chains designed for powerful villians.

She stared one last time at the UA dorm room and her friends who stood, shaking slightly, before the doors to the van shut violently. The car rumbled slightly, causing Uraraka to sway as the van drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugo watched as the van drove away, a small crowd following it for a while yelling insults. He really couldn't say anything. He could only watch as she was taken away. Bakugo turned to his classmates, who all stood in the UA dorm, either looking at the van or Kaminari, who stood seething with hatred.

Bakugo gritted his teeth, and charged at Kaminari, delivering a punch straight to the jaw. Kaminari practically flew back, falling into the bushes surrounding the dorm. All students turned their attention to the pair as Kaminari regained his balance, staring at Bakugo.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?!"

Bakugo charged at Kaminari again, arm raised high. Kaminari attempted to block, but was insufficient as Bakugo swung around to be behind him, tackling him down to the floor. Kaminari coughed, turning his head from the grass to Bakugo. "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?! LET THAT BITCH KILL ALL OF US!?"

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!"

Bakugo added pressure onto the joints of his knees and elbows, causing Kaminari to cry out slightly. Mina approached slowly. "Bakugo...that's enough."