Not Too Late(Peaky Blinders:Michael Gray{Modern Day}-Part 2)

*Ella's pov*

About 2 years have passed Michael and I were back together which the family was thrilled about he got his divorce rather quickly and after a lot of talking we decided to take the plunge after being in love since we were 18 it only felt right...we moved out of Polly's house much to her dismay and bought a beautiful home to raise our little family in...Emily was now turning 3 and such a handful she was a complete daddy's girl which I loved...Michael was an incredible dad and an even better husband...we were now expecting our 2nd child which much like Emily came as a surprise our second daugher Clara Grace..I stood in the kitchen with my 3 year old as we made breakfast "Don't eat all the berries darling."

Emily smiled widely at me "Mummy berry."

I smiled watching as she sat happily eating "We won't have any for daddy."

"Yes make sure to save daddy some.."

I smiled and Michael walked up behind Emily kissing her cheek as she giggled "Morning."

Michael walked over pressing a gentle kiss to my lips "Morning.."

I smiled "Sleep well?"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and he let his chin rest on my shoulder "I did...imagine was a nice night of fun between husband and wife can do."

I shook my head "Baby.."

Michael chuckled pressing a kiss to my neck "You look beautiful today."

I smiled "Thank you."

Emily giggled "Daddy me too!"

He smiled "And you too my little Bug you look as beautiful as your mummy."

She smiled "We see Nanny?"

I nodded "We will see Nanny today...and everyone else."

Michael stood up "Yeah daddy will even take you to see the horses."

Emily's blue eyes just lit up "Mummy peas."

I smiled sitting out their plates "Of course you can."

He chuckled softly as he sat beside Emily "Just like her mum she loves animals."

I smiled "She has to get something from me besides her hair."

Michael nodded as they ate "Maybe Clara will look like you."

I smiled "We'll see..we still have 2 months to go"

He chuckled "Speaking of Lizzie said Tommy is putting together a family dinner."

I nodded "I know Tommy told me he was wanting to know what Emily will eat and if anything is still making me sick."

Michael nodded "Good."

I nodded after breakfast we all got ready...I had Emily on my hip as we got ready to leave "I'll see you in a little bit."

He pressed a loving kiss to my lips "Be careful you're carrying double the precious cargo."

I nodded "Promise."

Michael kissed Emily's cheek "Behave and mind your mummy."

I smiled "Michael go.."

He gave me another kiss before getting in his own car and leaving

I got Emily safely in her seat we headed out ourselves after running our errands and handling some things at the pub we went to the office I walked in holding Emily's hand "We're here.."

Emily ran straight to Polly "Nanny!"

Polly picked her up "Oh my beautiful little princess."

Tommy greeted me with a kiss to the cheek "Michael is in his office with Arthur and Jacob it's about the Garrison so you need to get in there Emily will be fine out here."

Peaky Blinders One Shots and Mini Stories जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें