Daddy's Little Girl(The Peaky Blinders-Thomas Shelby and Bonnie Gold:Part 1)

*Sophie's pov*

I was a very protected girl I was a Shelby more to be exact I was the oldest child of Thomas Shelby..my mother died during childbirth with me so my father was much more protective of me I was the closest to my Uncle Finn since we were the same age...when daddy went to war I was left in the care of my Aunt Pol my grandfather's sister...as I got older things were different within the family business when my baby brother was born I was so excited the relationship I had with Grace was everything I ever wanted so when they got married I couldn't be happier Grace treated me the same as she did Charlie even though I was nearly 18 so her death destroyed me I was so angry with my dad but I quickly realized we were so close before Grace came into our lives and I had to be there for him and Charlie...and I was and everything was okay in the family until the stuff with Father Hughes and Charlie's kidnapping..which all lead to my uncles, aunt and cousin being arrested I was furious with my dad for that to the point I moved out and in with my Aunt Pol but I still saw my little brother regularly..now here we are in a war with the Mafia which led my father brought in Aberama Gold and his family at Uncle John's funeral which his also when I met Bonnie...I couldn't explain it but there was attraction we tried to keep things platonic but we failed miserably Aberama knew but promised to keep his silence but I needed to tell my father in confided in my Aunt Ada and Lizzie who were 100% on my side...somehow daddy found out now here I sat listening to him "Daddy please.."

Dad shook his head "You're me bloody daughter me little girl I don't want this for you!"

I sighed "I'm not 8 years old anymore I'm not the same little girl who bawled her eyes out when you came home I'm not a little girl anymore I'm a grown woman."

He took off his glasses pinching the bridge of his nose "I know...I've failed at everything with you...I left you for 4 years you weren't the same tiny little blue eyed girl I left clutching that beat up old bear..then Grace....now John....I want you happy but not here not in Birmingham."

I slowly stood up "I am happy despite all that I love you daddy nothing is ever going to change that sure I get mad as bloody hell at you but I'm never going to not love you...you're me dad the first man I ever loved....the man every man that comes into my life has to measure up to."

Dad sighed "But Bonnie Gold?"

I shrugged "It didn't plan for it but he makes me happy daddy and he is good to me."

He sighed "A gypsy Sophie I never wanted that life for you."

I nodded "Daddy I'm not running off and marrying him we're just dating and Bonnie already said he would never make me live like that not that there is anything wrong with that."

Dad nodded "I want him here if he's going to date me daughter I have some rules."

I gasped "Daddy.."

He nodded "If hes the reason that smile is back I'm okay with it.."

I threw my arms around his neck "Thank you daddy!"

Dad smiled "Anything to see that smile....now go get the boy."

I kissed his cheek then left going to where Bonnie told me he'd be..I held Bonnie's hand as we walked "Hes not that scary."

Bonnie shook his head "Easy for you to say I'm the one sleeping with his daughter."

I smiled "Well that part I don't think he knows."

He shook his head "Can't we keep doing what we are doing..?"

I pulled his hand as we stopped in front of the office "Then we will never be more than this will we sneaking around hiding."