A Little Faith(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray:Part 1)

*Audrey's pov*

Life with the Peaky Blinders wasn't new to me it was actually all I knew my brother George was best friends with John Shelby and became a Peaky Blinder just the same even more so after the war as I got older I got used to having the Shelby boys and my brother running off every man who showed a little interest in me which it's gotten much worse since I was now nearing 18 and Sabini was sniffing around and the Campbell guy was around..I received word from Polly that she needed to see me..I walked in "Polly Esme said you needed me?"

Polly yelled out "In the kitchen love."

Sitting my bag on the couch I walked into the kitchen to see Polly with a boy about my age maybe a little older "Oh..hi."

She smiled "Audrey this is me boy Michael."

I raised an eyebrow then it hit me "Oh my God..really?"

Polly smiled "Michael this is Audrey the daughter of me dear late friend Caroline."

Michael stood taking my hand as he pressed a kiss to it "Nice to meet you."

I smiled softly "You too."

Polly smiled "The reason I asked you hear Audrey is because I want to make sure me Michael has someone his age that's not a fucking Blinder."

I nodded "I see...I'll do what I can Pol."

She smiled "Thank you dear."

I smiled "Its nothing but I'll let you guys reconnect I must get to the office or Tommy will have me head."

Polly stood pressing a kiss to my cheek "Tell Tommy I'll be in soon.."

I nodded "I will.."

She smiled "Okay...Michael walk her out."

Michael nodded and followed me outside "Guess we'll be seeing a lot of each other."

I nodded "Seems that way then I will see you around Michael Gray."

He caught my wrist "What is your last name?"

I smiled softly "Brockman..."

Michael kissed my hand "Then I will see you soon Audrey Brockman."

I felt the brush creep across my cheek as I managed the walk away..as the months we got closer learning everything about each other a kiss here and there until one night in the office we gave into temptation and had sex..I was in the office handling some stuff for Thomas when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist followed by a kiss to my neck "Keep on we'll get caught."

He smiled against my skin "What's so bad about that?"

I smiled "Me brother...trust me love when I saw George is worse than Thomas, Arthur, and John combined when it comes to me."

Michael's lips moved up my neck to my ear "You're worth it....I'll talk to George."

I turned facing him "As romantic as that thought is I would much rather this pretty face stay as it is yeah...I'll talk to George may go easier if he hears it straight from me."

He place a hand on my cheek his thumb brushing across it lightly "Look at me...I'm the one who made this move I'm the man here if I want anything more with you I need to be the one who talks to your brother and to your dad...if it gets me arse kicked so be it."

"I'd say."

I quickly turned my head see George and John "George."

George chuckled "So you two finally deciding to tell me you guys are together?"