A Little Faith(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray:Part 2)

*Audrey's pov*

The news of us moving in together actually went pretty great but not without my father making Michael promise that he would make an honest woman out of me of course Michael agreed...of course after 2 years the family wouldn't drop the subject of marriage we assured everyone when we were ready they would know...my brother quickly backed off when I brought up the fact he just welcomed this 3rd son already having 4 year old Henry almost 2 year old Robbie and newborn Anthony and still wasn't married to their mother Sadie only recently married her a few days prior...today was Thomas and Grace's wedding I stood holding Robbie on my hip as he laid his head on my shoulder I pressed a kiss to his head "I know little guy weddings take forever.."

Polly walked up holding Charlie "Motherhood suits you."

I smiled fondly at my nephew "Michael wants to establish a home first he wants to make sure whatever children we have don't want for anything."

She nodded "What about you what do you want love your opinion matters too."

I shrugged "I want them..I don't mean like right now but soon."

Polly smiled "Then what's stopping you?"

I sighed softly "I hear what people have said about the boys calling them bastards because Sadie and George aren't married I don't want that for my children."

She nodded "You listen to me Audrey if you and Michael have a child before you're married the first person I ever hear call my grandchildren bastards the last thing they'll have to worry about is the Peaky Blinders because they will deal with me."

I smiled softly "Yeah."

Polly smiled "You will make a wonderful mum."

I nodded as Michael walked up pressing a kiss to his mother's cheek then to my lips "Hi.."

Michael nodded "You both look lovely...Audrey can we talk?"

I nodded "Let me take Robbie to George."

Ada took Robbie "I got him."

I nodded following Michael "What's wrong?"

He sighed deeply "Arthur and John won't get off me arse about marrying you...this should be about what we want not what they want...I."

I tiptoed cutting him off with a kiss I pulled back slightly "Relax."

Michael sighed "I want to give you everything."

I nodded "We'll talk later okay ignore Arthur, John and most of all me idiot brother."

He nodded "Okay."

I smiled once inside Henry and Robbie sat with me while Michael had Charlie on his lap playing with both him and Henry to keep them occupied...Polly's words swimming through my head Michael would be an incredible father when we decided to have children of our own...after the ceremony we took the photo then we went to the house to celebrate..while having dinner I raised an eyebrow as I felt Michael rest a hand on my thigh as he leaned over pressing a kiss to my neck I whispered "What are you doing?"

Michael whispered "I don't like how the fucking calvery is looking at you."

I let a hand rest on his cheek as I pressed a chaste kiss to his lips "Relax love."

He sighed "You're mine."

I placed my other hand on his thigh squeezing slightly "Remember that."

Michael nodded as he went back to listening to John's jokes about the calvery

I smiled softly after dinner he wasted little time getting me up to the room we were staying in...clothes were thrown around the room the bed was a mess...my hands were on his chest balancing myself as I rode him "Michael..."