Dangerous(Peaky Blinders-John Shelby{Modern Day} Part 1)

*Ella's pov*

I loved where I came from it held a lot of meaning to me...I grew up pretty well off mostly because of my father's connections not that I cared I grew up with the Shelby's Arthur Jr, Thomas, John, Ada and little Finn me having 3 older brothers of my own James, William, and Robert between the 6 boys Ada and I didn't stand a chance...but that also meant Ada and I kept a lot of secrets for each other like when John and I started messing around she hid it from everyone for us...but it didn't last when John met Martha which led to the to the birth of two kids Jack and Katie but alas Martha couldn't stay clean and ended up passing when little Katie was 5 months old for whatever reason I decided to help him and I've been by his side for nearly 4 years now...I was a teacher but since their mother passed I spent more time on Finn he was so young when she passed so I put a lot of attention into him as I did Jack and Katie...I sat on the couch grading papers when Thomas walked in dropping a kiss to my head "Tommy."

Thomas nodded "I need a favor."

I looked up from the paper I was grading "What kind of favor?"

He nodded "Marriage...I talked with your dad and he agrees...you and John will get married for the safety of the children and yourself."

I quickly stood up "What if I don't want to marry John?"

Thomas nodded "Well it's either you or the Lee girl....I promised Johnny a marriage so it can either be John or your brother."

I sighed deeply "Fine...does John know?"

He smiled "He does he said if you agree he agrees."

I sighed deeply "God Tommy whatever happened with letting nature takes it coarse you're a horrible matchmaker."

Thomas smiled "You and John have been in love since you were fucking 14 and 16 neither of you were brave enough to make it more than physical which led to my idiot brother having two incredible kids with a junkie whore who couldn't stay clean for her own children...at least I know you love them and their best interest is all you care about...and none is us have forgotten him taking your virginity."

I shook my head "John wasn't my first...I only lost it a few months before I slept with John the first time...he actually kicked the guy's ass for it...I wasn't ready and he pressured me into it..."

He raised an eyebrow "How come I'm just now learning this?"

I shrugged "It was my business and no one elses Ada knew because I called her crying...John only found out when I went to him over the guy cheating on me."

Thomas sighed "Ella"

I sighed going back to our previous discussion "What about this deal with the Lee family?"

He nodded "I promised a marriage...Robbie is apart of the family not necessarily a Shelby but close enough your dad has always been loyal even when my dad took off he kept things running smoothly until we got back...so Robbie will wed the Lee girl....and Robbie is on board."

I nodded "Okay."

Thomas nodded "How is Finn doing with school work?"

I sighed as I sat back down "Same Tommy I really think there is something wrong I'm making this as easy as I can he just doesn't get it."

He nodded "Work more with him I'll find someone to watch Jack and Katie...he needs the help and you know what you're doing."

I nodded "I think he needs some testing done I really think I'm missing something Tom I really do..he's so smart I know he is and not for lack of trying he just cant grasp it."