Heaven(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray: Part 4)

*Clara's pov*

A year has passed since that awful day while Thomas kept his word and got the boys out I still couldn't forgive him for it even happening Arthur missed Billy's birth...and Michael nearly missed the birth of our son Theo...part of me would never forget that Thomas's dealings almost made me a widow and my son fatherless...Michael kept contact with Thomas which I didn't mind Theo and Charlie were around each other...I sat feeding Theodore when Michael walked..."Morning"

Michael pressed a kiss to Theo's head then to my lips "Mornin..."

I nodded "Please tell me you slept some."

He nodded "A bit..."

I sighed as he sat down beside Theo  "Babe..."

Michael sighed "Every time I close my eyes I see the gallows...I realize I almost died I almost left you and Theo behind....I almost missed me own son's birth."

I nodded "But you didn't you're here and you're an incredible father."

He ran a hand over Theo's light brown curls "I can't imagine not having him or you."

I smiled softly as Theo offered his father a piece of fruit "Good thing you never have to.."

Michael smiled "Yeah.."

I nodded "I'm gonna go check on your mum later."

He nodded "Do me a favor love it you can get your hands on those tablets throw them out."

I nodded "Okay..."

Michael stood up then leaned down pressing a tender kiss to my lips "I love you."

I smiled softly "I love you too..."

He smiled softly "I'll meet you at mum's okay."

I nodded watching him check his pockets...I held up the vile "Looking for this?"

Michael sighed "Clara..its just to stay awake during work..."

I sighed deeply "Last one promise me you're no good to me nor Theo when you're high...and you want another baby how can we have two kids with that?"

He nodded "Last one I swear.."

I nodded sitting Theo in the floor to play then stood up "I get it baby I really do I cant imagine how that felt but you're here with me with us that trumps everything."

Michael gently took my face in his hands "I swear no more...you make it better.."

I smiled softly "Off to work with you...and hurry back I at least want a little time with you alone before the chaos that is Christmas."

He smiled "I'll make the time either way love...and be careful with me mum you never know what side we'll get."

I nodded "Trust me love I can handle Pol."

Michael smiled pressing a gentle kiss to my lips "Have fun."

I laughed "Yeah.."

He gave me a smile and left

I smiled to myself looking down at Theo...while he looked just like Michael he had the spirit of my brother I knew the minute I looked into those big blue eyes Theo was the perfect name for him...I smiled "Wanna help mummy get ready for Christmas at grandma's?"

Theo looked up at me with a smile and a little squeal

I smiled softly as the day went on I picked up the presents and headed to Polly's...she wasn't in a good state I had the maid take Theo upstairs...when Michael arrived he was appalled that the door was wide open..I placed my hands on his arms "Relax she's fine shes been cleaning since she found out Ada is coming.."