Heaven(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray: Part 3)

*Clara's pov*

Things weren't much better once Thomas returned he insisted Michael and I marry immediately we had a nice little wedding with Johnny officiating and a nice little party afterwards...today the boys were out hunting so us women were holding down the betting shop...my moods were getting the better of me right now with the pregnancy but I was thankful I wasn't as bad as Esme...I wasn't showing yet but I did have a small swell to my belly which Michael loved....I sat back leaning my head back "Is it too soon to be over being pregnant...I feel like me tits are suffocating me and I'm tired of puking."

Esme nodded "It gets worse just wait till you have to piss every 5 bloody minutes."

I frowned "Why couldn't you lie and tell me it gets easier?"

She patted my cheek before sitting down "No one lied to me love before I had Edna I won't lie to you...pregnancy is beautiful and amazing but it bloody sucks."

Polly nodded "Aye.."

I nodded not long later Linda came in telling us about a female worker strike led by Jessie Eden...I raised an eyebrow "So we're going?"

Esme nodded "Come on love.."

I shook my head slipping on my coat "Michael is going to kill me."

She smiled "He'll survive he's out hunting while you're here carrying his child and working."

I laughed softly and left...after it was over we made it back to the betting shop to find 4 very pissed off men..I shook my head "Okay before anyone stars yelling at me it wasn't my idea between pissed off Esme and Lizzie...and drunk Polly...someone had to be the level headed one."

Thomas rubbed his chin "Then who's idea was it Clara?"

Esme smiled "Linda.."

John shook his head "What were the 3 of you thinking you're all pregnant!"

I bit the inside of my lip to stop from laughing "And we are all fine."

Michael shook his head his hands on his hips "I don't care why they went or even why me mum went...I want to know why me pregnant wife went to the fucking Bull Ring."

I nodded "Because Polly was drunk off her arse that's why...I stayed far from it until Polly almost got arrested."

Lizzie nodded "She did the rest of us were right in the middle"

John shook his head "I swear to God you 5 are gonna be the death to us all."

I raised an eyebrow as Michael walked away...I stood up and walked after him "Michael.."

Michael turned around taking my face in his hands "You could of gotten hurt Clara don't you get that I don't fucking care that they went that me mum went I care that you went you're me wife you're carrying me child...I couldn't handle it anything happen to you or the baby it would kill me."

I nodded "I promise you I wasn't in the middle of it I watched I was safe where I stood I promise.."

He sighed letting his forehead rest against mine "I don't want to be crazed husband okay but damn it Clara you have to think about these things it's not just us anymore.."

I smiled softly "Okay lesson learn dont follow your mum or your cousins' wives.."

Michael raised an eyebrow "Lizzie isn't."

I nodded "She's sleeping with Tommy...quite regularly from what I understand but beside the point no more I promise."

He shook his head "God I love you."