Heaven(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray: Part 6)

*Clara's pov*

A lot has changed from news from everyone was doing quite well Thomas was apart of parliament now and settled down with Lizzie welcoming a daughter Ruby, Finn met a girl was settling down with her, Arthur and Linda welcome another son James...even Isaiah settled down and lady we heard his wife was pregnant...I heard from Esme off and on and course Ada was in constant contact...that July Michael and I welcomed our second son Nathaniel John Gray...or Nate as we've called him and he was 2 1/2...Theo was 4 and so smart...today we were finally returning to Birmingham after 3 years in Chicago I did like it there we did quite well but I missed home terribly...no one knew we were back mostly because we wanted to get the boys settled in and so I could rest being 5 months gone with our 3rd child...I sat watching the boys play when a kiss was pressed to my cheek "Hi.."

Michael smiled "Any complaints?"

I smiled "They love the open space...how was seeing the family?"

He wrapped his arms around me tucking my head under his chin as his hands rest on my belly "They want to see the boys and you....it appears Ada kept her word no one knows you're pregnant."

I watched my boys running around laughing and happy "When?"

Michael sighed softly "Today."

I nodded "Theo Nate come on darlings."

Nate came running as fast as his little legs would take him Theo protectively behind him

He scooped both boys "How would you boys like to meet mummy and daddy's family?"

Theo looked between us "Who mummy?"

I smiled softly his accent was odd he had the small hint of a brummie accent but spending nearly 3 years of his life in Chicago he had a slight American accent but our Nate had a pure American accent but he still wasn't talking much he was a shy little lad "Well me love it's your grandma and all your cousins."

He nodded "Okay mummy."

I smiled "Let's get cleaned up and we'll go.."

Michael smiled carrying the boys inside to clean up...the car ride there Michael reached over taking my right hand pressing a kiss to my hand "Relax...its only been 2 years."

I nodded "I know I'm just worried about the boys Theo was still so little when we left and Nate well never met them besides Ada and Karl."

He nodded "Mum is excited...Lizzie is excited for you to meet Ruby..and Arthur is excited to see you again...as is Isaiah and Finn."

I smiled softly when we finally pulled into the very familiar drive the nerves settled slightly we got out Michael carried Theo while I carried a sleeping Nate...we were let in by Thomas's maid Frances and she took our coats "Thank you.,"

Frances smiled as she stood in the door way "Mr Shelby...Mr Gray is here."

"Well send them in.."

She smiled "Go on.."

I nodded and slowly walked in Nate burying his face in my neck "Shh it's alright darling."

Polly walked up "Look at you me sweet Theo you probably don't remember me hmm I'm your grandma.."

Theo looked up at us then at Pol "Hi.."

She smiled "And this must be little Nate"

I smiled softly "Nathaniel John."

Thomas smiled "John."

I nodded sitting Nate down "And it suits him he is pure Shelby minus the whole painfully shy thing."