A Little Faith(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray:Part 4)

*Audrey's pov*

We have been in New York roughly 9 months now and to my surprise I liked it we saw Ada from time to time....the house was beautiful strangely it was relaxing being away from Birmingham we were able to focus a little more on us and our dreams of starting a family which was finally happening I had found out about two months ago I was pregnant after going to see a doctor about some allergies despite all the work Michael was doing extending Shelby Company Limited he was so attentive since we found out making sure I had tea and breakfast before he left for the day and when he came home he would clean up after dinner so I wasn't on my feet despite the fact I was only 4 months along no one knew yet not even my brother nor Polly...today I decided I would get up early and make Michael breakfast...I was cooking when I felt a pair of arm wrap around me and a kiss pressed to my neck "Michael."

Michael mumbled against my neck "You're not supposed to be doing this."

I smiled feeling his hands flatten against the small bump of my stomach "I'm pregnant not helpless babe."

He nodded "I know but you're doing all the work least I can do is make breakfast for you.."

I turned my head pressing a kiss to his cheek "And you work all day."

Michael nodded "But I'm off today."

I smiled "Go sit down."

He kissed my cheek then went to sit down making a cup of tea "So I've been thinking of names."

I nodded putting his food on a plate then taking it to him "Okay..."

Michael smiled "Thank you love....I was thinking if it's a boy Benjamin John after your dad and John...a girl Emily Caroline."

I nodded "Nathaniel Michael..Michael after both you and John..Nathaniel was me dad's middle name...I like Emily Caroline."

He nodded with a smile "Nathaniel Michael or Emily Caroline it is then."

I smiled "Eat.."

Michael grabbed my hand gently pulling me down on his lap...he cradled my cheek as he pressed a loving kiss to my lips "I love you.."

I smiled softly "I love you too."

He let his hand rest on my belly as he ate "Have you ate?"

I nodded "I did..."

Michael nodded "Let's go to the park today..I hear its beautiful this time of year."

I nodded as a knock came to the door "Hold that thought."

He nodded as I stood up "Be careful.."

I nodded and went to answer I opened the door to see a delivery guy "Yes?"

The guy smiled "Mornin ma'am I have a telegram here for Mr and Mrs Michael Gray."

I nodded "I'm Mrs Gray."

He handed it over and walked away

I walked back to the kitchen where Michael was now cleaning up as I read the letter "Its from Thomas...telling us how everything is how Charlie and Ruby are and his parliament win...and it says he wants us home by February...Michael I'll be heavily pregnant by then we haven't even told anyone I'm pregnant."

Michael nodded "We'll figure it out our best bet is to tell Sadie."

I nodded "Okay."

He smiled "It'll be okay love..."

I nodded...the months went by now the only ones who knew about the baby were Thomas and Sadie just to make sure the house was properly set up I barely had a month and a half left until the baby arrived according to my midwife in New York but we made it without any problems I looked at Michael as he kept a protective hand on my leg as the car drove us into Small Heath "The Garrison?"