A Little Faith(Peaky Blinders-Michael Gray:Part 5)

*Audrey's pov*

The years have been good to us all life was still chaotic everyone was happy Thomas settled down with Lizzie and they welcomed their second child together a son Daniel John and recently another girl Lila Rose...Billy and Linda welcomed a second son Theodore James and a daughter Madeline Anne...Finn met a nice girl named Annie and recently got married..Ada finally met a nice guy Paul in Boston and settled down he had a son Samuel and together the recently welcomed a daughter Rachel Marie...George and Sadie welcome another child a girl Hattie Eloise..as for Michael and I aside from Emily we welcomed two more daughters Marilyn Elizabeth and Adeline Grace who we called Birdie since polly said she had an old soul like Michael's grandmother..and now expecting our last after 3 girls I'm sure Michael was hoping for a boy sure he loved his girls and they absolutely loved their daddy but he wanted his heir a son to carry on the Gray name...I was downstairs getting the girls ready for the day when Polly walked in "Pol."

Polly kissed my cheek "How are you feeling?"

I smiled softly "Great.."

She smiled placing her hands on my small belly "I bet you're ready for July."

I nodded "3 months to go."

Polly smiled "So what are you naming him?"

I smiled "Nathaniel Michael....I really feel it's a boy this pregnancy has been completely different than it was with the girls...if I'm wrong and it's a girl Sarah Tillie."

She smiled "After your dad and Micheal?"

I nodded "Nathaniel was dad's middle name and Michael after his daddy and John...Sarah was me dad's mum's name and Tillie was mum's mum's name."

Polly nodded "I think they're both perfect names but let's hope for Michael's sake this is a boy."

Emily ran it with Marilyn and Birdie "Grammy!"

She laughed "There are Grammy's girls."

I laughed softly "Emily is daddy up yet?"

"I'm up courtesy of a little bird."

Adeline pulled on my dress "Mummy I did it."

I smiled down at our 3 year old "Good job Birdie."

Michael walked up pressing a kiss to my cheek as the girls went off with Polly "Morning."

I smiled "Sleep okay?"

He nodded "Although not too keen on my wife spooning me."

I laughed "The baby was pushing and you wouldn't wake up to rub my belly and the only way he would stop was to push my belly into your back...you get to escape to work I'm home with your princesses I need sleep too."

Michael smiled "Hit me next time if you're having a hard time I want to know babe...how about I call in today tell Thomas I need some time with me girls."

Polly walked in "Or Grammy can take the girls while mum and dad take a day trip."

He looked down at me "What do you say Audrey one last get away before we're the parents of 4."

I sighed "I've never been away from the girls for a whole day."

Polly smiled "Its a day Audrey go spend the day with your husband come back tomorrow...we'll be fine here."

I nodded "Okay."

Michael smiled "I'll go call Thomas and you go pack a night bag."

I nodded and went and did and told...I looked at all 3 of my girls "You mind your Grammy today Emily have a good day at school and no playing outside till schoolwork is done...Marilyn Birdie you behave no fighting I will see you me darling girls tomorrow."