Dangerous(Peaky Blinders-John Shelby{Modern Day} Part 3)

*Ella's pov*

Two years have passed we had a very quiet little ceremony I didn't want the flashy wedding but the reception was true Shelby fashion I was also pregnant which John and I decided to keep quiet until after I got our of the first trimester that Christmas we welcomed a son Samuel Nathaniel...when I return to work it was bittersweet...I woke up with Sam getting him ready but now I was dealing with the 6 and 7 year old "Jack Katie hurry up or you'll be late."

Katie ran down "Mummy I cant find my shoes "

I glanced down at the cranky one year old on my hip "By the door Katie!"

Jack climbed up to the counter "Mama can I go to Uncle James's after school to play with Adam?"

I nodded "I'll talk to Uncle James."

He nodded "You look pretty mama."

I smiled softly "Thank you darling.."

John walked in pressing a kiss to the boys' heads then to my lips "Where is Katie?"

I sighed softly "Getting her shoes."

He smiled "You look gorgeous."

I smiled "Thank you"

John nodded "Still taking Sam to the doctor?"

I nodded "He hasn't let me set him down since he woke up tugging at his ear."

He nodded "Have you checked on Ada?"

I nodded "She's getting there...give her time love she just lost her husband."

John nodded "You're not going in today are you?"

I shook my head "No got a sub.."

He nodded "I called the sitter for tonight we have a thing to do tonight and Tommy wants your help."

I nodded after our talk with Thomas he saw my point I didn't have to be completely involved to know what was going on especially to protect my children.."Okay...oh lawyer left a message..we need to come in with the children and sign some papers."

John smiled "Does that mean?"

I nodded "The adoption is finalized."

He laughed "Bout damn time.."

I smiled "Mind taking them to school?"

John nodded "Sure...Jack go get your sister mate."

Jack hopped down running off

He nodded smoothing his hand over Sam's hair "Let me know what the doc says alright."

I nodded "I will...love you."

John nodded dipping his head to give me another kiss "Love you too.."

I smiled "You need to go."

He smiled "Come by later.."

I nodded "Will do.."

John gave me another kiss then left with the kids..

I smiled softly after Sam's doctors appointment we went to the shop..I smiled as Polly met me as I walked in "Aunt Pol."

Polly kissed my cheek "You look lovely and look at this handsome little fella...got not only the Shelby good looks but the Britons as well."

I smiled softly "Who also has a nice ear infection."

She frowned taking Sam "Oh poor little guy...John is in Tommy's office go on ."

I handed her his bag then took off my coat "He's got some snacks in there if he wants some."