Promises(Peaky Blinders:Thomas Shelby-Part 2)

*Adeline's pov*

Things weren't easy not that I expected them to be...somehow we managed to survive Grace Burgess and the birth of Ada's sweet boy Karl....with Polly's help I was planned my dream wedding it was perfect..now the boys were dealing with Sabini and it wasn't going well especially after my husband landing in the hospital ne nearly dead..adding to the problems we were still having with Inspector Campbell...I found Thomas looking out the window of his office I closed the door resting my back against it "So May Carelton."

Thomas sighed "Adeline."

I dropped my arms "Bloody hell Tommy...I know John has a big mouth but couldn't you deny it even a little."

He turned around "Listen...it was business."

I shook my head "Its business to fuck other women...why are we doing this Tommy huh...apparently I'm bloody doing something wrong here that you are still going to other women..."

Tommy shook his head "Adeline no.."

I shook my head as he stepped closer "Why am I even bothering anymore this fucking marriage is a joke.."

He caught my arm "Bloody listen to me you stubborn woman...I didn't fuck her...I couldn't do it....Grace was a mistake I made."

I pulled my arm away "Then bloody quit putting everything above me!"

Thomas sighed "I am trying to keep Campbell away from you right now...your safety is all I can ever think about..and Sabini..."

I shook my head "Thomas."

He took my face in his hands "I fucked up Addie in more ways than one and I'm trying to fix everything...I'm man enough to admit me mistakes I need you Adeline since the war you are the only one who brings any peace to my life....I can't lose you I refuse to lose you."

I nodded "The Derby Thomas I..."

Thomas nodded "I want you there...they'll think nothing of me being there with me wife.."

I sighed softly "I'm pregnant Tommy."

He froze slightly "Pregnant?"

I nodded "Yeah.."

Thomas smiled as he leaned down pressing a kiss to my lips "You're staying home love."

I nodded "I figured you would say that."

He let his hand flatten across my belly "You go nowhere near this as long as you are carrying my child."

I smiled softly "I know."

Thomas sighed "I may not make it home so promise me no matter what you let Michael and Polly take care of you."

I shook my head "Thomas no..."

He sighed deeply "Damn it Addie promise me please."

I nodded as John walked in "I promise."

John raised an eyebrow as he saw the tears in my eyes "What's the matter..Tommy what did you do?"

Thomas sighed "I'm not letting her go to the Derby."

He looked down at me "Dry those blue eyes it's only the Derby sweetheart.."

I sighed "I'm pregnant John."

John looked between us eyes widening as he finally noticed where Tommy's hand was "No fucking way."

I nodded "Yeah.."

He chuckled "Who all knows?"

Thomas looked down at me "Adeline?"