After a couple minutes, Taehyung got bored so he decided to draw a couple things on a plain sheet of paper, he drew a sun, he tried drawing some trees. And he drew what seemed to be a..flying fish..

After he completed his 'art work' he leaned over and showed you his creation.

"Y:N-Ah? Do you like my picture..?" He asked with his head tilted a little.

Not looking up, just humming in response.

Taehyung put the drawing down, a tiny pout of his lips, deciding not to bother you anymore with his silliness.

-
After a couple hours or so, Tae got bored once again. Tired of watching you write numbers over and over and stood up from his chair, making it let a loud squeak.

"Shh" you hushed softly and got right back to work.

Taehyung let out a small 'hmph' and walked over to the office couch to maybe take a nap since it looked like the two of you would be here a while.
He seemed to have been making a lot of noise while moving around to find a comfortable spot to take his nap, since you had spun your chair around and shushed him once again.

"Taehyung, shush. Im trying to work and i cant with all the noise" you said sternly but still calmly.

Tae just nodded and semi rolled his eyes. Turing to his side and whispering a small

'Bitch'

Thinking you hadn't heard, he sighed contently and closed his eyes.

Oh but you had heard, you had heard loud and clear.

Narrowing your eyes at your pieces of blueprint. You walked over to the boy on the couch and gripped his hair tightly.

He gasped in surprise and winced when you brought him up slightly by his locks.

"Did you think I didnt hear what you said?" You asked with a serious expression.

He shook his head and grabbed your hand to pull them off, complying, you let go of his hair and rub the spot you had pulled gently.

"Why would you say something like that hm?" You asked in your 'sweet mommy voice'  that Taehyung loved so much. Hearing it made him slightly blush but nothing less answered your given question.

"I sowwy mommy...didn't mean it.." He answered in a small voice, looking down and playing with his fingers.

Already pissed that you had to stop working, you lifted his chin to face you and spoke.

"What a naughty boy aren't you? What do you think naughty boys get? What do they deserve?"
You asked with that oh so "sweet" voice of yours.

"N-naughty boys get p-punished. And t-they deserve s-spankies and.." pondering as he couldn't figure out what came next.

"They get what hm?" You asked gripping his chin a bit tighter.

"Um..no cuddles..?" Taehyung answered with a confused head tilt.

Chuckling at his amusing answer you spoke again,
"No baby they dont get cuddles thats correct, but since you didn't do such a bad bad thing. You can still have your cuddles" you said to Tae as his eyes sparkled.

"But." Taes smile faltered "you get extra spankies instead" you reassured and rubbed the tip of his nose with yours.
-
Pouty lips and watery eyes, said boy was now laid across your lap with a permanent pout.

Before speaking, you softly rubbed up and down his back and his ass, "how many baby? It has to be more then your usual amount though"

"Um...so that would be..." he sighed before continuing."thirty.."  he answered. Clenching his hands around your pant legs.

"Count for me baby" you said as you rubbed the supple flesh before landing a harsh slap.

Letting out a yelp and a whimper as he felt the sting rise, he knew you weren't going easy this time.

"O-one" he closed his eyes shut.

Smack

"Two.." He gripped on your thighs tighter.
-
"F-fifteen!" His dick twitched.
-
"Ah~twenty~" he was leaking all over your thigh.
-
"Ahh!~thirty~" he came undone all over your thighs.
-
"Your such a good boy for mommy baby" you praised as you cleaned him up snd changed into some spare pants you had.

"Always the best boy for momma" Taehyung answered sleepily.
You stood with him in your arms and sat back down in your office chair, Taehyung sitting straddled on your lap, a soft fuzzy blanket draped over him. And you rocked the chair back and forth as He fell fast asleep.

And on the plus side.

Without Tae calling you a bitch, you wouldn't have had time to let your anger go and get done with your work properly.

And you thanked him deeply for that, without his punishment. You wouldn't had gotten a silver plaque hung up above your dresser saying 'best blueprint nominee'

Oh how you thanked him.
-
~1298~