WHERE ARE WE ?

The time was getting closer and closer but they had no clue with the newly found key until Tae realized MIRROR. There was a large mirror bigger than him that completely covered a part of the wall from the floor to the ceiling. Maybe that's why he never found it; he couldn't stand leaving fingerprints on mirrors, so he generally doesn't touch them. He touched the mirror. The glass moved with his touch. He pushed the mirror a little more firmly but it didn't work until he found a keyhole at the bottom of the reflector. He inserts the key carefully and the glass on the mirror opened like a door.

They both walked slowly inside. The glass door shut behind them. Tae jumped at the sound and tried to open it. No such luck, he could only explore the room. They both decided to look around and tried not to whimper. There was red light living in the room, pictures of different people and some known to them were hanging in multiple strands, suspicious wrapped cardboard boxes were thrown across the room, compact discs with random numbers and alphabets labels on them and worst of all the place had wilted flowers everywhere which terrify them most.

'Tae we should click pictures of this room and look for the CDs if any of them is related to Jimin hyung we don't have much time to waste'.

'I know Jk but I'm also worried about how will be getting out of this room? I've no idea man'.

'We will figure out don't worry let's just focus on this first'. Jk said picking up the stack of CDs from the dusted furniture.

'But do you have anything where we will check them? We are stuck here and Namjoon hyung isn't here and I've no sign that he can hear us from here inside'. Tae said worriedly knocking on the walls just in case someone hears them and by now he doesn't care who will hear them even Andante.

'Do you think I'm Golden Maknae of the group for no reason?' Jk flew a hopeful smile at Tae. He pulled out his power, his laptop from his backpack and flashed it in front of Tae's sights.

'Really? Jk, I love you for this. You look at the CDs and pen drives here till then I'll look into the way out from here'. Surprising act of command sense from Jk gives Tae a lot of hopes.

***

Namjoon and Jin enter the room which they were asked too but they can't spot either of the kid there. Jin tries calling both of them but their phones were out of reach.

'Where they are now? I'm telling you this day is getting worse that's the reason I don't let these kids lead the plan'. Jin confessed, hitting Namjoon's back again and furthermore.

'Why are you hitting me hyung? I'm worried too but I trust them. Let's just keep up with our search and we will look for them in a while. Don't worry'. Namjoon tries to reassure his hyung and his mental temper.

***

Meanwhile, in the car, Hoseok and Yoongi were barely able to keep their calm. Yoongi felt like he might die any moment out of curiosity, all kind of pessimistic ideas were whacking him harsh and Hoseok was nonetheless hyped up about the entire situation.

'I'm telling you Hobi I'll kill this guy if he even tries to touch my Jimin'. Yoongi utters unconsciously the later words, but Hoseok hears them well. He tries to soothe Yoongi because he needs to be.

'What do you mean by "my Jimin"? What I heard is same as what I understand?' Hoseok poked fun at him.

Yoongi was out of words but he knew that he can never hide stuff from Hoseok. He is his best friend, as much as he has the right to know about it he similarly wants to confess it to Hoseok first.