WE ARE BULLETPROOF

The message was received and everyone was equally curious about the seriousness of Jin after such a pleasant lunch but his seriousness wasn't the only concern but also the mystery behind Jimin and Yoongi's absence.

The clock hit 4 pm and every one of them moves towards Jin's room altogether, Namjoon leading the way.

Jin was standing in the balcony on his room with Yoongi but Jimin was not anywhere near in the sight. Namjoon scoffs to gain the attention of both the elder and they both turned towards everyone else in together as if it was a planned move.

'What happened Hyung, why are we all here?' Jooni asked breaking the stiff silence in the room but no answer came for a while.

Both of them step in the room after a deep sigh and asked others to take a seat and Jin took the lead because he knew how hard it will be for Yoongi to talk about it again.

'I want all of you to listen to me very carefully, it's important and equally serious.' Jin added with a husky voice maintaining his straight face.

Youngest bugged in with a question before Jin can say anything further, ' what is it hyung?'

Just like Yoongi, Jin closed his eyes and clenched his fist tight before he gets to the main point.
'It's about our Jimin', and a tear roll down as Jimin's name came out. Yoongi tried to hold it in but it wasn't easy for him either. He tried to comfort Jin for the better.

No one dares to say or ask anything reading the mood of the room, they all knew it wasn't easy for them either. Thousands of questions crossed the minds of each of them.

'Our Jimin needs help, he has been in deep shit for so long and he didn't mention it to anybody until Yoongi forced him last night. Someone from an idol group is blackmailing and harassing him for the last two years.....', Jin continued with slow weeps in between.

Silence occupied the room no one was looking at each other, but they all knew each of them was crying and beating himself for not knowing it sooner especially Tae. He was broken, the fact they both call themselves soul mates but still he couldn't identify the pain he was going through for so long and alone. He was disappointed with Jimin for not confessing his sufferings but he was mostly mad at himself for being such a dumb human towards his best friend.

'I know you all feel the same way, but at least we know it now, we should think something which will help Jimin without him being in the limelight.' Yoongi said taking a deep breath as he stood up and walk closer to the other members.

'You are right hyung we all will think about it together and I'm sure we will find the best way out.' Jk added wiping his tears off with the ends of his hoodie and Hobi gave him a side hug boosting his confidence.

Tae was still there, stuck on his chair, he stops crying but couldn't move. He wanted to go and hug Jimin, his little Jiminie but he couldn't, not because Jin asked him not too but because he was ashamed. How come he is the closest to him yet failed to see the true pain behind his eyes. He wanted to hide and run away, he stands up from his place just to move out when he suddenly he felt a firm grip on his wrist.

'Where do you think you are going.' He said with blank expressions and deep voice of sadness.

'I just need some time alone hyung. Please understand.' He replied trying to get his wrist free from the grip which was still firm.

'Come with me.' He said and pulled him towards the balcony, his hand still holding the wrist tight but not hurting. He closed the glass slider behind and asked Tae to sit on the chair next to him.

'Now tell me what it is?' He asked again but with a hint of a smile this time to calm the younger down.

'I don't know hyung but I just feel like the most terrible human right now. How come I never see in how much pain he was. He was suffering alone hyung. How dare I even call him a soulmate?' He said crying his heart out and fall down on his knees, his face buried in his palms and tears still rolling down like a never-ending fall.

Jin hugged him tighter this time, rubbing his back again and again until he stops sobbing. Jin softly kissed his head and help him back to his chair. Jin was on his knees and his hands holding Tae's knees.

'Look here Tae, I know you are hurt but everyone else is too. I know he was closest to you but it's not late yet. We can't help him if you won't be there. You should hold yourself back and fight best for your Jimin. I know it's hard for you and for everyone. It's was totally an unexpected thing he is going through and I don't know how a person so sensitive kept it all to himself by now. I'm glad Yoongi catches the odds. Don't worry he will be fine we all will make him fine together.' Jin gave him most comforting words he could and left him alone in the balcony to give some thoughts on it.

'So what do you guys think how can we help him?' Yoongi asked

'I think I have the best plan.' A voice came from behind and everyone turned to see the owner. It was, of course, Tae and he was looking confident about whatever he had in his mind.

Everyone came closer just to have a group hug that by now plan was discussed and Jk yelled in between, ' FOR JIMIN.' And everyone else joined him with tears still inside their eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bonus chapter 2 as promised. Also, this story is almost coming to the end and I'm really happy with the response you guys have shone. It really gives me the zeal to write more and better for you guys. I love you so much. ❤ Hope you guys enjoy reading it and stay here for a long time. Thank you so much 😘✨
#army💜