SECRETLY IN LOVE

||Jimin's POV||

It was a cold day, snowing a little bit and everyone else was still sleeping. I was as usual sleeping in Yoongi hyung's bed, secretly. I have to wake up early before everyone else just so I can shift back to my room without being caught in our little cuddling act. Being a lazy ass Yoongi hyung was still snoring lying like a small kitten tucked inside his comforter.

I slide slowly without disturbing my precious's sleep. He looks like the most adorable human at that moment. His small face with chubby cheeks and small plump pink lips slightly parted as he breathes. I landed on my two and put on my slides, I almost sift my body weight on my legs when suddenly someone's hand pulled me back in the blanket. Of course, it was him.

'What', I whispered yelled at him.

'Where do you think you are going, baby? This is too early, let me cuddle you more.'

'Ah! Hyung, I have to leave before anyone else sees us like this, together.'

'Umm. Do you have to leave, Jimini?', he asks back with his little kitten expressions.

'Yes, I've too. Goodnight.'

'Please kiss me before you leave, Jiminie.'

I'm telling you this guy is being so needy these days. Typical kitten behavior.

I kiss him softly and shifted out of his room when I see Taehyung sleeping in the living room on the couch uncomfortably. What is this dumbass doing here in the freezing weather? I moved closer to him just to cover his shivering body. He seems disturbed, his lines on the forehead were marked dark like he is thinking too much into something.

I rubbed his forehead with care without disturbing his sleep but he clenched on my hand tight. I patted his hand quite a few time and he let it go at the end.

I came back to my room, Hobi hyung was still in his deep sleep. Just like a sunflower, he shines even when he is in sleep. I sat on the edge of the bed thinking about the decision I made yesterday. I have to do it I know so why not today, why not right now I thought. I pulled my phone out just to face my biggest fear ever for once and all this time.

ANDANTE:

Hey, Andante. Thank you for inviting me to the party. I'll see you there on time tomorrow.
Bye

ANDANTE:

Oh! You are welcome but anyway you had to come to Jimini, my boy. You didn't have any other option. Remember?
See you there tomorrow.

I couldn't wait anymore to have him out of my life. I lay there like a still with no life left inside me thinking about my miseries and counting my blessing.

............

He kissed my lips roughly his teeth biting in my tender lip skin and I can taste my blood flowing. I cried to him, "please, stop.' But he turned deaf to my words and to my pleads. His grip on my wrist somehow get lose and I escaped in a dark room, I was familiar to this room. There was everyone I know, my every hyung including Tae and JK. I yelled at them for help but they all just stood there with their heads hung low.

'Yoongi, please help me. He will kill me, look at my face what he has done.' I pleaded him but he didn't even move an inch.

His footsteps were clear to me in that dark empty house and I could listen loud enough that he was coming closer and closer. He knocked on the door first for a few seconds but later he just slammed it with all the force he had.

...............

'Jimin... Jimin....', I heard someone calling my name out loud someone's hands shugging my body hard.

'JIMIN.'

'Did you had a nightmare again?'

'Huh.', I replied in utter confusion, sunlight blinding my view but I was sure that the voice belongs to Hobi hyung. Goddamit, it was a fuckin nightmare again. Thank God

'For God, sake will you please speak Jimini. Are you okay?' Hobi hyung asked once again with worry crept upon his face.

I could not make out anything in that situation what happening so the first thing I can only think was hugging hyung and I did, quietly and tightly.

'Thank God. Jimin you are fine. Do you want to talk about it?', he asked with a low voice rubbing my back softly but I just gesture a no because even I don't know what to make out from the whole dream.

He says something again in a bit louder than usual voice this time maybe because he wants to make me feel better, 'okay you can talk a bit whenever you feel like but right now just move and freshen up because Jin hyung is yelling around for breakfast'.

Everyone was there on the table expect Jin hyung serving for all and RM hyung helping him like always, Tae and JK were still in their dreamland jumping around in some chocolates and candies theme park and here comes my precious dragging his feet unwilling towards the breakfast table.

Usually, Yoongi hyung is someone who sits beside me but today Tae and JK decided to scoop me between them and for the obvious reason to rest their heads on my shoulder.
Yoongi hyung was not very happy with the scene. He had no other choice but to sit across me but it wasn't that bad either, I could see him now all the time while enjoying my food.

It was 5 in the evening we all come back from the practice. This year too we have to perform at Christmas which means no holiday and no plans with family as well. I don't know but I was missing my family this time, I wanted to see them this Christmas but of course, our fans come first and I don't mind it either even they are a part of us just like a big family named ARMY.

'Jimini'

I heard Tae and Jk whining altogether in unison. I don't know what they are up to this time. They two are like those small chaotic kids who are highly unpredictable.

'Yes, what happened this time.'

'Did you text him?', JK asked sitting on the table across me. I've no idea why this guy has weird choices of place to sit when we have quite a lot of space.

'Yes, I did.'

'Really? Come here I'm so proud of you.' Taehyung hugged the life out of me at that moment.

'Tae, if you don't want our Jimin to die out of suffocation, please let him breathe.', Yoongi hyung said standing across the room. He passed by us like how grandpa does.

'IGNORE.', JK muttered and we all laughed.

It is a big day tomorrow and I am not sure if I'm ready for it yet or otherwise. I just can not stop these random not to mention majorly negative thoughts blasting inside my head. I just wish it all goes well tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I wish you guys are enjoying these chapters. I love you all ❤
#army💜