CAUGHT YOU

'What the fudge in the hell is happening in my house. YOONGI... JIMIN OMGODDD!!!
Wake up you assholes.' Jin screamed in the loudest voice he could be waking up the whole damn house.

'What it is Jin hyung and why the hell are you screaming this early in the morning?' Namjoon asked coming downstairs, still in his sleep, rubbing his eyes in the process of waking up. ' What it is hyung why are you screaming over Jimin and Suga hyung?' Namjoon questioned again this time with a steady voice.

'First of all, it's not early Okay... It's fucking 2 pm in the noon and secondly since when Suga started to cuddle? Is there something going on which is hidden from me?' Jin ranted in a monotonous tone.

'What cuddling what are you talking about? Why Suga hyung will cuddle with....... Damn yes, why is he cuddling like that?'

Namjoon was shocked looking at the sight.
He never saw Suga being like this. He has always been a "TOUCH ME NOT AND KEEP DISTANCE" kind of the person and how in the damn universe is this happening?

'I think we should wake them up before others saw them and start making stupid questions. We can ask them once they wake up. They have a lot to explain' Jin said with an angry tone. He was feeling betrayed because the whole scene looks like a damn big gossip and no one yet have told him. His horses of curiosity were running in every possible direction.

Namjoon pulls the blanket from the bodies of both of the lazy-asses. He was quite shocked by how Yoongi had his hands and legs wrapped around Jimin. Jimin was softly hidden in Yoongi's chest. They both were looking like true love birds. Jin shakes the hell out of both the boys and commanded them to move their asses.

'I swear to holy food if both of you won't just disappear from the front of my eyes I'll starve you both till next week.' Jin screamed moving his head like a dancing doll.

His words were enough Jimin and Yoongi both run towards Jimin's room and Yoongi followed in a rush before Jin could say anything else. Yoongi closed the door behind him unintentionally.

'Hyung, why did you just close the door.' Younger asked rubbing his eyes in a deep husky voice.

Yoongi wasn't sure himself, be didn't really realise that he was in Jimin's room. He quickly made an excuse to kill the dead air.
' If I won't close the door, Momma Jin would have followed us here to murder us. Understood?' Yoongi said with a straight face.

'Umm. Thank you hyung also I'll be sleeping now so don't disturb me, okay? Okay.' Jimin said almost jumping on his bed. He landed like a most exhausted human alive. His face buried in the pillow and his ass on the edge of the bed, almost about to fall.

Yoongi just stood there and stared at him.

°°YOONGI°°

This little clumsy ass can't even sleep properly, how do I even fall for him. Maybe this little kid like things makes him more attractive. I picked up the thin sheet laying on the floor and covered little Jimini of his. His small hands were soft. I placed my hand over them, they were really small like a baby and cold. I liked how he makes me feel.
He snores like a baby, he is actually a little kid trapped inside his perfectly carved body.
I'm telling you guys 'A boy who can pull being the hottest and the cutest at the same time, he is dangerous to your heart.' I came to know this when I saw him for the first time. His eyes are the prettiest thing one can see when he smiles, they just turn out like the perfect crescent moon. Park fuckin Jimin you are making me crazy and I can't sleep but look at you so peacefully laying there unconscious, of all the compliments. I'm sure if he heard me saying these, he will turn into brightest red blush possible. That's how he is, Mine.

I was wondering what did you see in your dream that you were so afraid, is there something Jimin you are hiding?
This is not the first time I saw you like that, I want to know, I want you to feel safe from whatever it is, I promise I'll take care of you forever Jimin.

°°°°
Yoongi was lost in his deep thoughts. He just gave him a small peak on his forehead and smiled looking at him. He might have cried if Jimin was awake. Gladly he wasn't. Yoongi rested his head on the edge of the bed and settling his stuff on the floor of Jimin's room. He drifted to sleep while singing a soft melody for Jimin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

#army💜
I love you all for all the support. ❤✨

#doubleupdateday👋