A WRONG KNOCK

As the concert ends Yoongi walked towards his hotel room without bidding bye to anyone he went straight. As he opened his door's knob he found a girl standing at a distance in total desperation.

Without wasting any time Yoongi grabbed her face and started kissing her lips and moved his hands on her hips she understood his intentions and jumped a bit towards his body and he gladly holds her, without interrupting their kiss.

He hurriedly moved towards the bed and pushed her down on the perfectly done velvet white blanket. Her long locks spread in every direction as she hit the smooth surface. He gave her time to adjust herself. Yoongi topped her, her body was laying half on his bed and another half helplessly on the white carpet of his hotel room. Yoongi locked his fingers with her and start moving his tongue on her jawline. He pulled her bit and nibble her ear.

He was just about to pull her up when he heard the click of the door and within a fraction of second the door swings wide open showcasing Jimin standing there with his mouth wide open.

It didn't t took long to Jimin to react and lock the door behind him before someone else witness that he himself can't shrug off his mind, at least for a long period of time.

Yoongi wasn't sure what to actually say in that position so he just decides not to say anything and standstill with his green shirt's buttons wide open, his hair all moist and ruffled because of all the mess he was making a while ago partly on his bed and partly on Ashi.
It wasn't only two of them who get into an awkward silence but also Ashi, the unknown girl. She thought hiding behind the Yoongi will be the best idea for now.

It's not rocket science to crack that Jimin was silently screaming for an explanation about the mess his hyung was making with a half-naked mysterious girl.

Yoongi cannot escape the explanation part, he didn't have the option. He asked Jimin to take a seat on the bed nearby, he sat on the chair next to mirror exposing Ashi behind her. She stood in her black laced crop top which was barely hiding her chest and black leather skirt with a black pair of high heels.

'Umm. Jimin I know it's something not expectable and you might have a flood of questions going inside your head right now but trust me I really needed this. I don't know how to explain this but I hope you don't make a big deal out of it and before you ask this is Ashi one of our fans. I know you might disgust this idea but it's just a one-time thing and even she agreed to it. It's not like I'm forcing someone', Yoongi tried to explain as much as he could at one go because he was so embarrassed to talk about it again.

'I get it hyung that you do have your own needs but going all the way out with one of our fans isn't something appreciable. You know how rules are and also you seem to be so drunk right now. Did you perform upon the stage in this state? I'm so disappointed in you and how did she get in here? Did manager nim know about all this?', Jimin was so disappointed and worried about the whole situation.

'No, not really. He doesn't know that Ashi is one of our fans. I told him that she is one of my closest friends. He seemed pretty fine with the idea of her staying with us but in a separate room so he gets her a room next to me. She will just leave tomorrow early in the morning and it won't be a problem Jimin trust me. No one will know about it ever.' Yoongi excused himself.

'But hyung have you ever thought about how terrible things can go if she ever speaks a single word outside about you? What will happen to your image? What will happen to Bangtan's image? You know right how to disappoint everyone else will be. Have you given a thought to that huh?' Jimin tried to stay practical.

"Don't worry Jimin I really love BTS and I really like Yoongi I'll never ever say a word about him.  I'll never do something which will put him in a spot.
Even why don't you join us? You really look sexy yourself I can share a bit of my love with you too and I'm sure Yoongi won't mind giving me, you some pleasure. I know you will love it. You do look really tired let me help you to relax and enjoy."

Ashi made her move slowly towards Jimin and sat on her knees facing his legs. She gently rubbed his thighs over his black pants.
Jimin was quite surprised at the sudden change in the mood of the room which made him bit uncomfortable. He gave a piercing glance at the older who was least bothered, sipping his red wine.

Younger couldn't make out from the expression of Yoongi that what exactly is going inside his mind at the moment. He starts having more weird thought after Yoongi suddenly stood up from his place and asked Jimin if he wants to share some fun with him tonight. Jimin wasn't in the place to answer anything which looked like a big yes to Yoongi.

••••••••••••
To be continued...
#army💜