JUST YOU

°°°YOONGI°°°

I wake up next to a beautiful sight, next to him. He was laying next to me and I'm half asleep, wondering what I did to deserve this moment, to deserve him and while he is breathing comfortably, all I can think about is what can I do tomorrow to be better for him than today. The feeling of being curled up in his arms with our fingers intertwined and the soft feel of his breath on my neck can never be put into words. I can, however, tell you that it's where I belong and it is in these arms I feel home.

Little did I know that he was awake, pretending like sleeping, I must say you are a good actor Jimin. He saw everything I said, my every confess, all my words that I might never say to him he is there in front of me. He makes me nervous, he makes me shy, I can't think anything straight when he is around. I know I'm hopelessly in love with him.

I stared at him for a while now, his eyes were so deep and small, puffy from his sleep; his lips so soft yet seems chapped and his hair was lazily ruffled, the brown tips haphazardly pushed so they intertwined into beautiful chaos. He is beautiful

He moved my fingers between his tangled hair softly, my fingers were rubbing his head in circles slowly. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He looked heavenly even after a nap, even in his bare skin. He came a little closer to me, his nose almost touching mine but I can feel him so close and so warm. His breath touched my lips again and again until he touched my lips with his. I closed my eyes I did not want that moment to get over, I did not want to do anything else, I just wanted him to touch my lips like this, as he cares for me only.

He put his hands on either side of my face, and the room falls away. I was never gotten so lost in a kiss before. And then, space between us explodes. My heart keeps missing beats and my hands can not bring him any closer to me now. I taste him and realize I have been starving. I have kissed him before even more but it didn't burn me alive. Maybe it lasts a minute, and maybe it's an hour. All I know is that kiss, and how soft his skin is when it brushes against mine, and that even if I did not know it until now, I have been waiting for this person forever.

-

-

They parted just to take a breath. Yoongi smiled at the younger, his eyes were wet and a tear rolled down but he was smiling. His fingers still in Jimin's hair, still rubbing those little circles softly.

'Hyung, what happened? You didn't like it or my breath smelled bad?' Jimin asked as a little kid confused and cute. Yoongi chuckled at his innocence.

'No Jimin your smell doesn't feel bad. It's just I love you so much', he smiled at his words. Yoongi pulled him closer to his chest and hugged him gently, his hand busy in brushing his head.

They were still in bed so close and cozy when all of a sudden someone entered the room.

'Ahem! Can I come in?' He said with a poker face.

An alien voice suddenly in the room made both of them knock out from their comfort mood. Jimin took one arm distance and hide under the blanket without even looking at the owner of the voice, not like he doesn't recognize him. Yoongi tried to stay calm and play it cool but in actuality, he was already dead inside with shame and shyness.

'Yah! Don't you think a knock would have been a good option and you are already in why did you even bother to ask?' Yoongi said adjusting his ruffled hair in all right directions.

'Why did I disturbed you guys and Jimin why are you under that blanket. You both have a lot to explain to me so just come out and sit straight.' He said teasingly yet with seriousness.

Jimin was already terrified of all the questions he will ask. He knew this guy knows too much. He slowly, and unwilling come out of his protective layer of the blanket and sat at the edge of the bed far away from Yoongi. He hung his head low in utter shyness. On the other hand, Yoongi was still in the blanket resting his head on one of his palms. Looking at the door straight.

'What's going on with you two? Are you two dating or something?' He asked as he moves forward to take a seat in front of Jimin.

Jimin stammered trying to place right words but failed miserably. He looks into his eyes and it was clear that he wasn't taking no to any answers. He wanted a reason to why are we in this cozy condition.

Jimin took a deep breath gathering his every single gut to form an appropriate answer,' Hyung, it's nothing we were just hanging around and I just wanted to sleep but it seems Suga hyung was already here so we end up having a conversation.'

'Really?'

Jimin just nodded like a schoolboy stuck in a principal room.

'Can I ask what was the conversation about?'

'Yah! Jin hyung, why are you asking these stupid questions and do you really think I'll date a clumsy ass like Jimin? Never.' Yoongi laughed in nervousness.

'Um. Well if you guys don't want to say it I can't force you but yes you can always come and talk to me. Also, don't try to be smart with me I'm your hyung. Anyway, the food is ready so it will be good if you hide your little love bites before coming out.' Jin smirked as he emphasis more on the last fact.

'Ah! Hyung it, not a bite, just go out from here'. Jimin said covering his small face with his extra small hands. He was embarrassed but both the elder were enjoying it and they just burst into laughter at Jimin and walk out for the meal.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ahh! I know this has been so ages since I have updated. I wanted to give you guys really best I could so I here we are. Also, just to make up for the late updates I am two more extra chapters as a bonus.

Hope you guys enjoy this. I love you all ❤
Keep reading 😘
#army💜