NIGHTMARE

It was almost 5 hours and Jimin was still asleep. Curled in a small ball, resting his feet uncomfortably on his seat, hands wrapped around Yoongi. He takes a small sigh in his deep sleep and clutches to Yoongi harder around his shoulders. Sudden grip made Yoongi snapped out of his dream. He saw Jimin's puffed eyes and lips and his hands snaked around him, he couldn't resist but smiled. He wasn't expecting Jimin at all. He wasn't sure how it happened but he was happy to find Jimin around him. He looked around and everyone was sleeping except RM, who was busy reading some new book he bought. Tae for a change was sleeping alone at the back. Looking at the perfect situation he kissed Jimin on his temple and creased his cheek softly.

***TIME SKIP***

They were about to reach, their plane already landed.  It was Seoul, South Korea airport, and the crowd was gathered around the airport once more. They hurriedly waved and Jin gave few flying kisses here and there and headed towards their venti cars.
Soon they all were back to their dorms, too tired to talk and play around. Everyone quietly went to their rooms but Jimin decided to spend his night in the living area on his favorite couch.
Everyone was sound asleep within a few minutes.

°°YOONGI°°

I woke up at around 3 in the morning to get some water. The jug on the table was empty, I had to walk to the kitchen. I Jimin on the coach, uncomfortably curled in a ball, his blanket was all on the floor. This stupid guy was all shivering in cold but least bothered to cover himself..mychildoflord
I went near him and covered his body. He was mumbling something, something clear enough only to him, he was dreaming more like a nightmare, his eyes were clenched tight and sweat covered his face, his feet were trembling. I tried to wake him up. I call out his name, again and again, shake his body to and fore but it was of no use. He was calling out for help like someone is hurting him. I couldn't wait but run toward the kitchen and grab the jug of water as soon as I could I came back and sprinkled some water on his face but it also didn't work. Suddenly he grabbed me from my waist digging is nail deep. I could feel he was indeed in some kind of pain and I wanted to wake him up so I decided to pour the whole jug on him. Yes, I felt bad but worth it.

°°JIMIN°°

I was running, running fast as much as possible. My lungs were burning but I didn't stop. He was after me again and this time I knew he won't stop, he will not let me go this time. I cried, I yelled for help but it was dark and cold. I was trapped and alone. I was trying to open a door for some light but I couldn't, I didn't have the strength it was growing all on me I felt someone shaking me in that dark room, a whisper calling my name, again and again, I was fearful to death.
I found myself drenched in water, I was holding on someone or something I didn't know. It was dark I realized it was the dream, the dream I've always been afraid of. I see a bright light over my head I came to my senses, it was someone holding his phone flashlight. It was Yoongi I see. I was holding him tight on his lap. I suddenly stood up unsure of what to say I just start looking down, tears were rolling down to my cheeks. Yoongi pulled my face up with his finger. He kissed my tears than my eyes. I was quite.

°°YOONGI°°

I saw him. He was crying I wanted to know why, why was he so afraid, what was troubling him but also I didn't want to scare him right now. He was still crying, standing a few inches away from me quietly but his heavy breathing was audible. I walked the distance between us not sure what to do. I wanted to wipe his tears away so I lean, I lean down a bit to his eyes I kissed them one by one each of them. I kissed his rolling tears softly. He was there standing still and quiet. I wrapped my hands around him, rubbing his back, kissing his head softly till he stopped sobbing.

•••••

They both sat down on the couch. Yoongi pulled Jimin down on his lap. He adjusted his stuff in Yoongi's lap comfortably. Yoongi played with his hair, he was rubbing his belly with his thumb softly. Soon Jimin drifted off to sleep. Yoongi heard the baby like snores younger was making. He carefully put Jimin down on the couch and lay at the back of him hugging him from the back, tugging his hands in his t-shirt slightly.
They both were wrapped in the blanket like a cacoon.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

#army 💜

Thank you for reading guys. I love you ❤💜
I'll be updating soon.