• forty four •

Start from the beginning

She giggled then slid the entire length of my dick down her throat without a single gag or flinch. To this day I'm still amazed at how she's able to do that so easily.

"You so fucking nasty." I mumbled as I watched her suck me off while massaging my balls. A nigga wasn't complaining though.

I held her hair away from her face and started thrusting into her mouth, closing my eyes in bliss as I felt the warmth of her lips and tongue.

"Shit, I'm finna nut." I grunted. She took me out her mouth and repeatedly slapped it against her tongue until I came, and she swallowed every drop.

"Gotdamn... Come sit real quick baby." I smirked.

"Mhm, that's what I thought. I knew you couldn't resist me."

I helped her up and she slipped out of her panties, wasting no time climbing on top of me and sliding down onto my dick. I reclined the seat back a little bit to make more space for her belly so she could feel more comfortable. She wrapped her arms around my neck and looked down at me, her eyes filled with lust as she rolled her hips. Her breaths became shorter as I grabbed her waist and started thrusting upwards into her. She bit her bottom lip and threw her head back, then all of a sudden I saw tears rolling down her face.

"Baby, why you crying?"

"I have no idea."

"Am I hurting you?"

"No, it's the exact opposite." she moaned.

I laughed, "Mannn, I'ma need my son to hurry up and get here cause he messing with my poor baby's head."

"I'll give you three more."

"...Huh?!"

"Keep fucking me like this and I'll give you as many children as you want."

"Woooah... You must be possessed or something. This don't sound like you." I joked.

"That dick taking over my spirit."

I laughed and shook my head before taking off her oversized t-shirt, massaging her breasts paying special attention to her nipples that I knew were extra sensitive right now.

"Mmmmm Treyyyy, that feels amazing."

I continued to tease her, watching her sexy ass facial expressions as I softly rubbed my thumbs against her nipples then pinched them. Moments later she let out a loud, dragged out moan and her body shook as she rode out her orgasm.

"Shit..." she exhaled, then she smirked and looked down at me. "Suddenly I feel better."

I smiled, "Of course you do, ole freaky ass."

Kelly

"Sissy! You came back with my babies!"

Bey, who was in charge of the baby shower, spent all morning here setting up then left to go get dressed, and has now returned with the kids. I greeted her and Blue with hugs then lifted up Rumi and Sir one by one, giving them each a kiss.

"Well someone's in a better mood than when I was here earlier." she said, giving me a knowing look.

"Where's my brother?" I asked, ignoring her comment.

"He's getting your gift from out the car. He coming."

"Gift? Didn't I tell y'all—"

"I know what you told us but we didn't care. We still got you something sooo you better like it and be thankful." she said very straightforwardly, and I shook my head at her.