61 | New Years

To clear anything up I am going to jumping ahead by a year. Right now the story is in 2017 but I want to make it to the end of 2018. I'm so behind and need to catch up. So please bear with me!

--

- Third Person POV-

Safina hopped onto the bed where Colby had been laying. The couple had been dating for almost 2 years.

Their 2 year anniversary was in February and it was now 2 months away.

Colby had been asleep when Safina jumped onto their bed, causing him to jolt awake.

"What the hell?" His deep voice sounded.

"Wake up stupid! Its almost 11 AM!" Safina said laughing.

"Why are you so hyper?" Colby had asked but before he got an answer she had ran out of the room.

He got up and walked downstairs, trying to find his crazy girlfriend.

When he did find her she was playing with Buddy and Navi.

He smiled at his cheerful girlfriend and went to postmate some coffee.

"Do you want anything, babe?" He had asked.

"No I've already had two cups," she laughed.

"That's why you're so hyper," he responded.

"I'm offended," she pouted. He laughed and ordered the postmate.

"Where do you want to eat tonight so I can make the reservation?" She asked.

"Um, LA prime?" He questioned. "Yeah, sounds good," she replied and called to make a reservation.

-
- Saf's Pov -

I was going to film with David for a bit so he would shut up about more clickbait.

It was 'cold' so I had on a hoodie and some jeans.

When I got there I was face to face with David, his camera, and a paintball gun.

"David I swear to fuck if you shoot me," I point at him.

"Don't worry! I wouldn't shoot you but I would shoot him," David replies then shooting Jason in the back.

"Oh my God! David!" I said and ran over to Jason.

"One day I swear you're going to give this man a heart attack," I laughed.

David had stopped filming and we were sitting on the couch.

"So, where's that sexy man of yours," David jokes.

"Why are you going to steal him?" I ask.

"No, I was just wondering," he said and Jason laughed.

"Sure," Jason laughed.

I laughed too. Natalie, Carly, and Erin came into the house with some food and starbucks.

"Safina!" Natalie yelled and threw down David's chipotle.

"My chipotle!" David yelled.

"Natalie!" I yelled and playfully pushed David out of the way.

We hugged and then I hugged Carly and Erin.

We hung out and filmed some.

- Colby's POV-

I was currently at Elton's new house.

"I want to surprise her with it," I said showing him.

"Oh my god," he replied. "So soon?" He added.

"Yeah, I was with her for Christmas when she went back home. I already asked your parents, I just needed yours," I told him.

"Well if she's happy, I'm happy," he hugged me.

I got in my car and drove back home.

I sat and played rocket league with the guys.

Safina got back home around 2. She grabbed her makeup and what she was wearing and went to Devyn's room.

I went to our room and changed into a tux and did my hair.

When I went back downstairs Safina was still up there so I stood around in the kitchen.

She came downstairs in a beautiful red dress. I walked over and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Ready to go?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said and we walked to her car.

-

"Safina, I need to ask you something," I said starting to stand up.

"What are you doing," she asked.

I got down on one knee.

"Safina Marie Castee, will you marry me?" I asked.

"Oh my god. Yes!" She shot up and hugged me.

People around us started clapping. I slid the ring on her tiny finger.

It was a beautiful diamond ring.

We went home and celebrated with champagne, while watching the new years countdown

-

Ahh! I actually uploaded today!