12 | Go karts & Offroading

- Saf's Pov - 

"We just drove 10 miles on dirt and gravel," Elton says. He then explains to us what they have here and we start to get super excited.

"Okay, Team blue, blue eyes over here," Elton says Separating Sam, Colby and I for team blue. 

We head Into the Monster truck and I have to get in the back seat. 

We go through a huge puddle and get splashed. "Why did we keep the windows open," Sam says.

"It's so hard to hold the camera!" Colby Says. "Waiting for Elton because he's taking a long time, we're just too fast for him," Colby says facing the camera towards him.

A bee then flew into our car but luckily it got out.

"Hey, Colby?" We hear through the walkie-talkie. "Yes?" He answers. "Uh, Wassup?" Corey says. "Don't know," Colby replies. "Hey, can I ask you a serious question real quick?" Corey says. "Yeah," Colby answers. 

"Do you think like maybe later tonight um nevermind just forget it," Corey says. "Are you going to touch me up a bit?" Colby asks. "If you want me to," Corey replies. "I really do," Colby says.

I take the walkie-talkie from Colby and Say: "Why is everyone tryna steal my mans, get ya own," in a sassy tone. Then we start laughing.

"He said if you go to fast you're going to roll the whole car over," Colby said to Sam. "How's that feel guys?" the worker said. "I am Literally sitting on top of Colby right now," Sam said. "If I didn't have my seatbelt on and you opened my door I'd fall and hurt myself," I said. 

The worker then started shaking the car. "That was terrifying," Colby said. "Amen," I said. 

We then had to go down a very fucking steep drop. "Have fun guys," Elton said to us then left.

We then go down it screaming oh my god. "Did you guys realize I pushed you down before you were ready?" Elton said over the Walkie-Talkie.

"You did?" Colby and I say in unison. "Yeah," Elton said.

We then parked the cars and went to the go-karts. 

The worker asked us what our Gamertag was going to be. "PinkleBerry Paw," Elton said. "Can I be 8-100-Rangers?" Sam said. "I'll be TFIL part 2," Colby said. "I'm going to be Bill," Corey said. "I'll be Saf Brock," I said winking at Colby.

"Alright guys, we have an 8-hour drive, loser drives," Elton said. "I touched an Electric fence the other day Elton," Colby said. "I did too," I said. "Yeah but you also kissed my sister," Elton said. "Yeah, but how many times though?" I said. 

"Winner doesn't drive at all," Elton said. 

We all got in our go-karts and drove off. 

Elton ended up winning. "I'm not driving Elton! I touched that fence!" I said to him. "Fine I'll do this then," He said trying to tickle me but I ducked down behind Colby's leg.

Walking back to the RV Colby, Corey and I hopped over the fence because Elton wouldn't let us pass.

Colby was on gas duty, Sam was on steering and Corey was on the lookout for any cops and Elton was filming all of this.

-