37 | going home

- Saf's Pov -

I looked at Colby who was awake on his phone.

I guess he realized I had woken up. "Morning hot stuff," he said as I blushed. I got up and used the bathroom and brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun.

Colby walked in as I was walking out. I went through my suitcase to pick out an outfit. 

Colby came out and changed also

Today was our last day in Kansas after exploring with Colby's old friends and hanging out with his family we were finally going home.

We put all of our stuff into our suitcases. Once we did I grabbed our passports and handed Colby his passport, putting mine into my back pocket.

I grabbed my suitcase and put it on the floor. I grabbed Colby's camera, laptop, and his equipment and put it in his backpack.

I grabbed my phone and anything else I needed and took my suitcase.

Colby and I said goodbye to Gage and his parents and got in the rental car.

We then were on our way to the airport. I turned on some music and sang along.

Colby chuckled as we got out our stuff and returned the rental car. We went to our gate and waited for Sam.

Once Sam got here we waited to board the plane. Once we did I fell asleep while laying my head on Colby's shoulder.

-

Just a filler. Since it's short there will be two! Either Saturday or Sunday! I cannot explain how grateful I am for 10k reads. I love writing so much! Thanks for the support -Shayla