58 | The rumors start

- Saf's Pov -

Today I start to learn parkour with Corbin. I have known Corbin for a little while through Elton, so everything is mutual.

I got dressed in a sports bra and some workout pants.

When I finished getting ready, I ate a banana and went to where Corbin works.

I had to uber since I was getting an oil change in my car.

After the parkour session, I asked Colby to come pick me up since he was in the area with Brennen.

Corbin and I were talking waiting for Colby to come pick me up.

Corbin was cracking jokes and we were both laughing then Colby walked in.

I gave him a hug goodbye and left.

- Two Weeks Later -

The same thing had been going on. Go to the parkour class and go back home.

Colby had started to act weird about a week ago. I had just brushed it off.

Elton wanted to do a video with Sam, Corey, Colby, Corbin and me, at Corbin's work.

Corbin and I had been getting closer as friends.

After the video was filmed my social media was flooded with tweets and comments saying "she's cheating on Colby" and "she's such a whore for dating two guys".

I decided to post on my Instagram because I haven't in a while.

Liked by corbin_reinhardt, eltoncastee, and 2,937,718 others

Safinacastee - ☀

282,732 comments-

Corbin_reinhardt - 🌞⭐

Fanacc1 - corbin_reinhardt stay away she's Colby's

Hateacc1 - stop cheating on Colby

Hateacc2 - I hate you because your with Colby

Fanacc1 - love you

Colbybrock liked hateacc1's comment

-

It's short ik! But thank you to xxnimra1239xx for this amazing idea the next chapters will be this drama. Lots of love -shayla