28 | social media & pranks

- Saf's Pov -

Liked by safinacastee, eltoncastee, samgolbach and 200,263 others

@colbybrock - she looks so perfect 💙

View all 153,847 comments -

@safinacastee - not as perfect as Elton's beard

@eltoncastee - @safinacastee thanks sis

@fanacc1 - Y'all are goals!

@hateacc1 - ew shes ugly she doesn't deserve you

-

"Hey, Colby," I said getting his attention. "Yeah, baby?" He said. "Wanna do a prank on Elty when we get home later?" I asked.

"Yeah, what were you thinking?" He asks me. "The classic I'm pregnant prank," I said.

"He's going to kill me but sure," he said agreeing.

Today was Sunday which meant it was the day to go home since we came here on Friday.

We had all of our stuff packed and went to go put the suitcases in the car.

We stopped at a prank store before we got home and got a fake positive pregnancy test.

We got home and got unpacked before seeing if Elton was home.

I went into the garage secretly recording on my phone.

"Hey, Elton, can I talk to you really quick. Colby and I have something to tell you..." I said really awkwardly.

"Yeah, one sec," he said finishing up a send it merch order.

While I was getting Elton, Colby was setting up a secret camera and he was hiding our fake pregnancy test.

"Okay, I'm done," he said as we walked out of the garage.

"You might want to sit down for this," I said as Elton sat down.

"I'm just going to be straightforward," I said. "Colby and I are having a baby," I added.

"What!?" Elton said. "You guys are so young!" He added. "I know!" I said.

"Haven't you ever heard of a condom?" Elton says. We show him the pregnancy test.

"Wow, so you really are pregnant, Congrats guys," he said still in shock. "Thanks, Elty," I said hugging him.
"But by the way, Team Saf," I said laughing.

Colby went to get the camera and Elton looked mad.

"You little shit," he said. "Aw, someone's butthurt!" I said poking his cheek.

"I am not! I thought I was actually going to be Uncle Elton!" He said.

"Okay," I said.

Colby and I went back upstairs.

"Okay guys, if you liked this video give it a thumbs up and maybe even subscribe! Can we get this video to 15,000 likes? Use the hashtag TeamSafandColby. Okay! Bye!" I said ending the video.

"Hey Saf, Brennen wants me to come over, wanna come with me?" Colby says. "Yeah sure," I said kissing his cheek.

"Let me go change first," I added going to my room.

I changed into a hooded crop top and some high-waisted shorts, with some vans.

I put my hair in a messy bun and went back to Colby's room.

"Ready to go, babe?" Colby asks me. "Yeah, let's go," I said.

We drove to Brennen's house which was about a 20-minute drive. 

Colby and Brennen filmed a video and we all hung out for a while.

We ended up going home at midnight and Colby and I fell asleep in his room.

-

A / N - TYSM FOR 800 READS! I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH! I LOVE YOU GUYS! Also, I have a new book called Time so go check that out. Bye