55 | Parked next to a what?

- Saf's Pov -

I had a hair appointment really early this morning. So, I had to get up at 7:30 in the morning.

I set an alarm so I would wake up and not forget.

Once the alarm went off I quickly shut it off so I didn't wake Colby up.

I got ready for the day and went to the appointment.

-

Once the appointment was over I went home and grabbed a hoodie out of my car and pulled the hood over my hair.

I went upstairs to grab my camera to film peoples reactions. First was Elton.

I filmed an intro first then ran down the stairs to the garage.

"Oh, Elty!" I dragged out the y. "Yes?" He said as I walked in.

"I did something with my hair and I wanted to film peoples reactions. You're first," I told him and he nodded.

"3, 2, 1," I pulled the hood off of my head.

"Wow, surprisingly it doesn't look bad," he said. "Thanks, who all is home right now?" I asked him.

"Umm, Colby, Corey, Devyn, and Sam, I think," he answered. "K thanks," i said and walked out of the garage.

I put my hood back on and filmed the rest of every bodies reaction.

They seemed to like it and so did I. I went upstairs and laid down.

I was super tired but I had to get up because Colby and I were going on a lunch date.

Liked by eltoncastee, devynlundy, and 1,372,849 others

Safinacastee blonde! Plus lunch date with my babe

89,832 comments-

Colbybrock 💙

Devynlundy you look so good!

Katrinastuartofficial you look gorgeous bestie!

Lizakoshy we need to hang out sometime soon! The vlog squad misses you