33 | a puppy

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up in the arms of Colby Brock. I looked over at Colby's wall remembering that someone pranked Colby by putting sticky notes on his wall.

Last night Colby and I went out and when we got home we saw the sticky notes. I moved around to readjust without waking Colby up.

I heard someone walking in the hallway but I didn't care. I heard whispers outside the door so I poked Colby's side a bit. He didn't budge.

I heard the door open a bit so I pulled the covers over me because I was just in a shirt and my underwear.

Sam and Corey walked in with a camera and Colby's head popped up. Sam then started blowing an air horn and Corey sprayed silly string at Colby.

"Welcome to the Prankwar!" Sam said.

"Welcome to the prankwar ya piece of garbage," Colby said getting the silly string off the covers.

"Did you see him pop up?" Corey said. "I heard little footsteps on my rug," Colby said. "I was already awake I could hear you guys come in," I said.

"What do you think? We sticky noted your room!" Sam says. "So we came home last night and we thought it was real funny how you guys decided to do that, and you think you're welcoming me to the prankwar? The prankwars just fucking begun, and I'm going to take you out one by one," Colby says.

"How am I going to clean this up anyway?" Colby says. "Get a leaf blower," Corey says. "I kind of like it, It's kind of cool," Colby says.

"It took us like 4 hours to do this last night so it would probably take 8 by yourself, so good luck," Sam said. "I might keep it up I'm not even kidding," Colby says.

"Really? You're going to keep this up in your room? Like wallpaper now with everything like #TeamDevyn up here?" Sam says. "I might have to change a couple of words on there," Colby said. "Did you see all the words?" Sam says.

"Yeah, I saw the one up there and over there," Colby says pointing at them. "What did it say?" Corey asks. "It said I'm gay or something," Colby says as Corey laughs.

Aaron then comes in and we all talk and then they leave.

When they left I picked a piece of silly string off of Colby's arm and threw it on the floor. Colby then wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek over and over.

We got up and we ended up getting dressed. I put on a pair of Colby's pants and ran to my room. I put on a cropped hoodie and some ripped high waisted jeans.

I returned Colby's pants to him and put my hair in a messy bun.  I went to Colby's room so we could film our first #askcolfina.

"Hey what's up you guys, It's Saf," I said introducing myself.

"And I'm joined with my beautiful boyfriend," I added waiting for Colby to say his name when I pointed to him.

"Colby Brock," he said. "And today we're doing our first #askcolfina," I said. "Last night we both tweeted you guys to ask us questions and now we are going to answer truthfully," Colby says.

"@heathhlove asks what would you do if you found out the other was cheating?" I say reading the first question.

"I honestly wouldn't know what I would do if Saf cheated on me, I'd be devastated," Colby said. "Cheating is the worst thing you could put someone through, I agree with Colby when someone cheats on you it obviously wasn't meant to be and you should find someone better," I said.

"@colbystit asks have you guys seen each other naked yet?" Colby reads the next question.

"Um," I said. "Yeah, god my parents are going to watch this," I added. "Oh shoot," Colby laughed.