48 | Suicide Bridge Pt 1

- Elton's Pov -

It was probably 10 Am. I had just called Amanda to come over to talk about the video being planned tonight. I told everyone to come downstairs, who were coming that is, so we could discuss it all together.

When Amanda got here everyone was dressed and downstairs. I told them we would leave at 10:30. 

They said that was fine, and I went to get the blankets to put in the backpack we take, and I put the Ouija board in my bag.

Once I came back out of the garage everyone had gone back up to their rooms, except Amanda, she walked over to me and we went into the garage and Circa came with us.

- Saf's Pov -

When we all go back upstairs and go into the bathroom we share with Sam and take a shower.

I heard the door to Colby's room close, as I washed my hair. Once I got out of the shower I washed my face in the sink because I wash my face twice. I brush my teeth and hair and put on deodorant.

I went back to our room in my towel very quickly and get changed. Colby was laying on the bed looking at something on his phone.

I go in the closet to get something to wear. 

I assumed it would be cold tonight so I put on a pink hoodie

I assumed it would be cold tonight so I put on a pink hoodie. Colby got up and got in the shower too. 

I was on our bed editing my video for this week when Colby came back from his shower and got changed.

I continued editing the video until Colby said he was hungry. I got up and put my laptop on the desk.

"Then why don't we go get lunch?" I asked.

"Okay, we can meet up with Brennen at tender greens if you want," he replies. I said I would be fine with that and we got our shoes on and went to Tender Greens.

We were a bit late because people in LA can't drive. Brennen beat us there and went ahead and got us a table. He had his vlog camera out so we had to call it 'mmm mmm good'.

They made a few jokes and ordered our food. I got a salad and they got some chicken or steak, I couldn't remember.

-

Once we got finished eating we went home and took a nap before we left. Colby had taken a shorter nap than me and went downstairs to play rocket league with Corey. 

I woke up from Colby telling me we were about to go. I got up and redid my bun.

We went downstairs and Corey and Elton grabbed their backpacks. 

We got in the car and drove to 'Suicide bridge.' We got out and Elton pulled out his camera.

"We are back," Elton says as we all nervously laugh. "Boys and girls were back, you know what's behind you. All our viewers know what's behind us, Suicide Bridge," Elton states.