13 | Riding horses

(A/N - I'm going to skip the Rugby videos)

-

- Saf's Pov - 

We were driving into a boat. What. The. Fuck. 

- The Next Day -

"Are you guys excited it's our first day at a New Zealand beach with the sun out," Elton said and we all cheered. "No rainstorms, no Lightning strikes," Elton said.

"No internet cafes, no wifi, no service," Corey added. "Nope, None of that just nature," Elton said.

-

We were now on the beach and the guys were going to make a funny skit.

After the skit, we went to go get horses to ride on the beach. There weren't enough horses so I had to share with Colby which I didn't mind.

This whole thing was a little sketchy just from what the owner was saying. 

Corey got onto his horse first. "How are you feeling Corey?" Elton asks. "I don't know," Corey answers. "Corey where are you going?" Sam says as Corey's horse is walking away.

While Sam and Elton were talking to Corey, Colby got on our horse first and then I hopped on holding onto Colby's waist.

"Are we ever going to make it to the beach?" Sam asks, "We've been here for like 45 minutes," he then adds.

"Colby whats your horse's name?" Elton asks. "Uh, this is Pablo," Colby Answers. Elton then tries to pet Pablo but Pablo turns his head away.

Sam then gets on his horse, leaving Elton to get on his. "Elton do you want to see something cool?" Colby says. "Turn horse turn," Colby says as the horse turns its head. 

"Now he's moving forward, stop horse," Colby says. "Where was the cool part?" Elton asks as we start laughing. "This is cool for me ok?" Colby says. "I thought it was cool," I said patting Colby on the back. "Thanks, Saf," Colby says

Our horse then starts to do the course with Sam and Elton's horses following behind. "How'ya doing back there Elty?" Sam says in a weird accent. "Colby, Saf how'ya doing up there?" Sam asks. I give a thumbs up.

Sam tries to pass us up but we end up getting in front of him. "This is an ever going race between Colby and Saf's horse and my horse," Sam says. "My horse is trying to eat your horse's butt," Sam says.

"Hey don't do that," Colby says. 

Sam tries to hand off the go-pro to Colby but our horses are pissed off at each other. 

"Mines on turbo!" Sam says as his horse is going super fast. "Woah, it hurts my ball sack!" Colby says as our horse goes faster. "Saf, you're just holding on for dear life," Elton says. 

A few minutes later and Colby and I get kicked off our horse. Colby landed on his feet and I landed on my butt. "I got that all on camera," Colby says helping me up and as our horse runs away.

The owner of the horses asked Colby to hold Elton and the owner's horse and asked us not to film. Corey's horse kicked ours. "Your horse kicked ours because it got scared," Colby says talking to Corey. "My ass still hurts," I said.

We then got a hold of our horse and went back to where we got them. 

-