29 | abandoned mall part one

- Saf's Pov -

I woke up next to Colby. He had his arm on my stomach and his face buried in my neck.

I moved his arm off of me and tried to get up without waking him, and somehow I succeeded.

I went to downstairs and went to the bathroom. I then went back upstairs and took a quick shower.

Everyone was awake except for Colby so I wouldn't have woken anyone up. I got out of the shower and went into my room to get dressed.

I changed into a black take chances hoodie and some black ripped jeans. I put my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs.

Colby was still asleep as far as I know so I went to Starbucks and got us coffee, I also went to Krispy Kreme to get the roommates some donuts.

When I got home I put the donuts on the kitchen counter and went upstairs to give Colby his coffee.

"Colby," I said setting his coffee down it on his desk. All I got in response was a groan. "Colby," I said shaking him slightly.

"What," He said. "Wake up, baby," I said kissing his cheek. "I brought you coffee," I added. "Thanks, babe," he said.

He got up and grabbed his coffee. "Well, I'm going to take a shower," he said. "Okay," I said.

I just sat on his bed and scrolled through Instagram.

-

Colby got out of the shower a few minutes later. He was in his towel and his hair was still wet.

I catcalled him and he just chuckled. He grabbed his clothes and put them on. His towel dropped on the floor so I just looked at my phone.

"You know you don't have to look away," Colby says. "I know," I said looking up. He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phone. He was fully dressed now so we went downstairs.

I saw that someone had taken a donut because I left a note saying they were for the roommates.

Colby and I grabbed a donut and ate it. Elton came over to us and explained that we were all going out tonight.

"So Saf, you've never been here before," Elton said. "Corey, Sam, Colby, Amanda, and Heath came here with me and I had a gun held to my head," Elton said.

"No! We are not going to the abandoned mall!" I said jumping. "But we are, we said 100,000 likes and we got to that so be ready," Elton said walking away.

"I am so not ready for this," I said.

-

We were now at the mall, and we all had jackets on because it was cold.

"Alright guys so Five months later and we are finally back at the abandoned mall, Last time we were here things went very very very wrong, but," Elton said.

"We promised we would come back if it got 100,000 likes," Sam explains. "So here we are five months later, and I hope no one gets a gun to their head this time," Elton adds.

"How did we get in last time?" Colby asks. "We hopped into the garage and we climbed the stairs from there and climbed a 20-foot wall," Elton said.

"Oh yeah, there was that hole in the wall," Sam adds. "Are we going to have to do that again?" Sam adds.

"I'm assuming that hole is too big to be fixed, so I figured it's still there," Elton said. "I don't want to do it again," Corey said.

"I think that's the only way in," Colby said. "So are we doing it again?" Corey asked. They all just nodded their head.