36 | his parents

- Saf's Pov -

We got to Kansas yesterday and today we are going out to eat with Colby's parents.

I was laying in Colby's bed staring at the ceiling listening to his light snores.

Koke was right in between us asleep. I felt Colby rollover and then saw him look at me.

He smiled and kissed my cheek and then kissed Koke.

I got out of his bed and went to the bathroom. I checked the time to see that it was 10:34 am.

I heard talking assuming it was Colby's parents.

I went back into Colby's room after taking a quick shower.

I opened my suitcase and put on a shirt and shorts and sat on Colby's bed while he was taking a shower.

We were going to some fancy restaurant for dinner and we were all dressing up.

Liked by eltoncastee, vanilladingdong, samgolbach and 24,937 others

Safinacastee - Kansas (picture from yesterday)

Samgolbach - boring isn't it

Eltoncastee - have fun

Fanacc1 - shes meeting Colby's parents!

Randomacc1 - I live in Kansas

-

I was reading the comments on my new Instagram post when Colby walked in.

He looked at me and smiled. I loved his smile.

He got out his suitcase and put on his boxers.

He then put on a tank top and some basketball shorts.

"Are you nervous at all?" He asked me. "A little but not much, your parents seem really sweet," I said.

"Just a heads up, Gage is a jokester," he said.

"Okay dork," I said poking his cheek.

- a few hours later -

It was now 2 o' clock. Colby and I had just got back to his house after driving around and stuff.

I had 3 hours to get ready which seemed like enough time.

I decided to film a GRWM ( Get Ready With Me ).

I started recording doing my intro and I then showed my dress that I was wearing.

I put on my dress and started to do my makeup.

I was talking while I was priming my face.

"So I have three hours to get ready and I hope its enough time," I said.

I grab my foundation and my beauty blender.

"I've never filmed a get ready with me, so if I don't talk much I'm sorry I'm just trying to concentrate," I said to my camera.

I looked back at my mirror. "Shit," I said. "I need my headband," I added as I went to my suitcase to get it.

I put it on and went to do my concealer. Once I did my contour I heard Colby come in.

"Hey babe," he said as he took his shirt off. "Hey," I said while putting on my blush.

He noticed the camera and smiled. He stepped out of frame so he could get ready.

I finished doing the basics of my makeup so I went onto eyeshadow.

Once my eyeshadow was done I did my brows and lips.

I got up to get my heels and sat back down to put them on.

I took off my headband and started to do my hair.

I was talking while doing that, talking about how happy I was to be living with everyone and stuff like that.

(Her outfit)

Once that was done I looked over at Colby who was putting on his pants to his tux.

I picked up my camera and stood up.

- Colby's Pov -

She stood up and had her camera. She looked so beautiful.

My parents are going to love her. I finished getting my pants on she came over to me.

"Baby, you're so slow!" She said. "Babe, you took 2 hours getting ready," I said.

"Oh yeah," she said and giggled. "Cutie," I said sitting on my bed getting my shoes on.

I still needed to do my hair, which Saf was going to help me with.

Once I put on my shoes Saf grabbed my tie and helped me put it on.

(His outfit)

Once that was done we went downstairs because everyone was going to start leaving. My parents had already left because they had to be the first ones there.

We got in a rental car and drove to the fancy restaurant.

Saf put music on and was singing. Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond came on and she was dancing.

"Touching me," she sang. "Touching you," I sang back as we laughed.

We pulled into the parking lot of the place and got out.

Her heels clicked as she walked on the sidewalk. My shoes did slightly but not as much.

There was a fan that came up to us and asked for a picture. We said goodbye and walking in the building.

My parents came up to us and we hugged them, Saf being extra careful to not mess her makeup up.

We went to sit down. "So, Safina, how long have you two been together?" My mom asked me.

"For almost three months," she said. Gage walked over to our table. "Did I miss anything?" He asked. "Nope," I said.

"So you're the Safina I've been hearing about," Gage says as she nods. "You know for a while I started to think Colby was gay," he added.

"Gage!" My mom yelled. Saf was laughing at what Gage said and I was too.

We kept talking until our food came. I think my parents are liking her.

Once dinner was over we went home. "So babe, what do you think?" I asked her.

"I loved it, they're so sweet," she said. I looked at her and smirked. I knew that she was happy and I was happy too.

We were going to Gage and Ben's graduation tomorrow which was exciting.

It was now about 7:30 and everyone was settling down from earlier.

Saf started to take off her makeup and take out her hair.

I untied my tie and took off the jacket of my suit.

I then took off my shirt and pants and changed into some basketball shorts.

Saf took her dress off and her bra and put on a bralette and a shirt and shorts.

We laid down and talked about earlier until we fell asleep.

-

Early upload today. There will still be an upload on the weekend. I'm trying my best to write. I love you guys 💙💙